Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSDN Software

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sham09

Hey,

Unfortunately students are unable to receive free licenses to Microsoft products through the MSDN service.

The MSDNAA licence is for academic departments/faculties who wish to deploy a software package to support a teaching initiative.

This site is good alternative, and prices seem to be competitive, check it out!

http://www.software4students.ie/

Hope this helps!

I was interested in getting some MS software myself through this program but unfortunately I found out it doesn't apply to individual students :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Feyy

Got my Windows 7 Pro for free over 2 months ago.

If you are doing any course related to the faculty of Computer Science or basically any course that has lectures in CSIS you can contact Michael Coughlan in his office. You will fill out a form and he will then send you a key :)

Advertisement