Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Freelance web designer ( Html-css ) !

Options
  • 04-12-2009 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,
    Basically, just looking for someone who can write Html code and css to make a basic website for my project which unfortunately I have no time to finish myself. All I need is just Html and css for 5-6 webpages which I have already designed and made a lay-out,pics, everything is in hand,so you just write in Html and css code that's all. Also this project has to be done before Dec 15th next.
    I am happy to consider reasonable cost - 80 Euro approx.
    I know it's not that much but just basic code with no design...so I think it should be ok> If someone's interested in doing this project....pls drop me an e mail or contact number, so we can start it asap.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

sambkk wrote: »
    ....to make a basic website for my project which unfortunately I have no time to finish myself

It's your project, and if it contributes to your grade, this isn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

This wouldn't be DCU would it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sambkk

Oh,
    First of all, I said that is part of my project which I have already designed myself. I've joined short design course in continue education which I don't get any grade or have to pass it.The course is about graphic,ads design,so nothing involved with web design. In this course, we just get a feedback -comments each project that all. The next step is for presentation, I wanted to do it in different ways and not the same old way in power-point that all. Also I have to leave Ireland Dec 15 for a month,so I don't think I will have time to finish it from my basic Html-css...that why I looking for someone to help.

So, If you think this is a thread,so please delete this post...no problem at all.
    < btw,I am not from DCU or any colleges ...no worry...but I am from UCI....LOL> THINK POSITIVE...RELAX!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Is it that you don't have time, or that you don't know how?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I sent you a PM sambkk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

This is not the place to be looking for work done. Please read the charter before posting again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement