Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help setting up Vodafone WAP on Nokia 6300

• 04-12-2009 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭

Phone: Nokia 6300
    Network: Vodafone Prepay

I'm trying to set up Vodafone WAP (Live) on my phone, following these settings...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59855432&postcount=39

...but I haven't been able to make it work as I don't really know how to implement the settings properly. If somebody could give me, or direct me to, a step by step guide on how to install these settings for my phone I would be very grateful.

(Some extra background info: I previously had Vodafone WAP working on my phone. Several months ago it started to give trouble (all images failing to load properly) so I ended up installing ISP by following a guide i found on here and that has been working fine. There may still be a problem with WAP on my phone but I can't know until i try to set it up correctly.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I think your best bet is to give Vodafone a call - they can send the settings directly to your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Ok cool thanks i'll give them a try

Advertisement