Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I can see this like being that scene in Scrubs when Turk's wife almost catches them watching a rude video. Every guy in the room became on the same wave length and all joined in to make it a convincing lie/situation. It shall be the same if the Cork boardsies all go to support the young Feekster this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,003 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

True legend in the making here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I applaud you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

THE BOARDS.IE TRIP TO CORK !!!

All you have to do is make it to a certain night club in cork on a certain night and watch the magic happen As gailge !!!

Food and beverages will be available on the night with locals drinking holes and many food stores and huts on the streets.

Entertainment will be provided on the night also with a main show and also any other action you might encounter during the night that prevails ;)

Transport: Find your own way there !!

Fee: It's free, just pay your own expenses !

Boards.ie now ye're bonin' !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I can see this like being that scene in Scrubs when Turk's wife almost catches them watching a rude video. Every guy in the room became on the same wave length and all joined in to make it a convincing lie/situation. It shall be the same if the Cork boardsies all go to support the young Feekster this weekend.

I'm taking a chance at it being Gorbies... i shall go in a cognito

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Well done man, legend in the making is right. Don't drink too much, and enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

"eadaí deas, ach féachfainn siad nios fearra ar m'urlár seomra" line.

G'wan ya legend
    You've some balls to try lines like that :cool:

OP, this is looking very, very good for you!
    We're all rooting for you, keep it up and keep us updated.
    You're in, my son

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

You have to report back again after the nightclub rendez-vous. :cool:

I have to admit I only done Irish for 3 years at school in the north and I don't know any of it now.

Can someone please translate the lines he said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

:Dgood job OP!!!!

now just pray she is not a Boardsie who has been reading this thread all along :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

She kinda stalled and thought about it for a few seconds before saying "I dunno... a student like... look I'll probably see you inside and we'll see from there okay?", and she like held my arm for a sec and then smiled and left.

Three word for ya Feekmeister...................

IN

FLYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I have to admit I only done Irish for 3 years at school in the north and I don't know any of it now.

It says something like: "Nice clothes but they would look much better on my bedroom floor"

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Nice clothes, but theyd look better on my bedroom floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

"eadaí deas, ach féachfainn siad nios fearra ar m'urlár seomra"
    Nice clothes but they'd look even better on my bedroom floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

"Nice clothes, they'd look better on my bedroom floor though."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

mikemac wrote: »
    G'wan ya legend
    You've some balls to try lines like that :cool:

OP, this is looking very, very good for you!
    We're all rooting for you, keep it up and keep us updated.
    You're in, my son

Hoping these will be the operative words on the night:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Feek the world!

Feek her like she's never been feek'd before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TheDuderino

Whatcha recon, does he need a wingman to watch he doesnt get pissed outa his skull? A couple o drinks to settle, but its easy to go one too many.

This needs good planning people!!!!

This young man WILL come to know Victory!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

"Nice clothes, but they'd look better on my bedroom floor".

Fair play to ya OP - some balls lad. Two most important pieces of advice you've been given and should remember are:

1) Don't drink too much
    2) Encourage her to make the first move (unless you can tell she wants to but is hesitant - give her a hug and pull out slowly, letting your face's cross, she'll either kiss you or not).

Edit: So many people knew the translation so quickly, I'd not have a clue how to have said it in the first place though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

just postin to sub the thread. Fair play to ya tho!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Remember your fake ID chap and remember if all else fails roofies are your friend. :pac:

Also, when you get talking to her, within the first minute or so, gently touch her arm and then take your hand away. That way she gets used to your touch from the outset.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Nice work OP. Top fucking drawer, man.

As others have said already, don't get totally jig-sawed and screw it up on Saturday night.

Play it cool and you'll be doin' alright. Sounds very promising indeed.

Also, when you get talking to her, within the first minute or so, gently touch her arm and then take your hand away. That way she gets used to your touch from the outset.

Ooohh good advice!
    And talk about her, keep your stuff to a minimum.

and lash the drink into her, then you can lash your...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Well done OP!!
    You've a long and illustrious career ahead of you, it's all exponential from here!!

Also, if she's there with a friend, be sure to chat to her friend also. If you alienate her friend, most likely she will drag her off "to dance" and completely f****g sabotage the whole thing. Especially if the teacher is hot and the friend is fairly average. She will most likely be jealous of the amount of attention the hot teacher gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Well done lad. This reminds me of one of those problem pages in the paper instead you are actually getting good advice here.:D

Also, if she's there with a friend, be sure to chat to her friend also. If you alienate her friend, most likely she will drag her off "to dance" and completely f****g sabotage the whole thing. Especially if the teacher is hot and the friend is fairly average. She will most likely be jealous of the amount of attention the hot teacher gets.

Respect!

Actually another good reason for a wingman; to run Ugly Friend Interference. Keep her...it... occupied, while Luke Skywalker here goes to penetrate her exhaust pipe with his torpedo.

Sotaspeak.

actually that sounds like he's going to browntown.... hey ho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Feeky, you are a fúcking LEGEND.
    There's nothing else to it really!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement