Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

And don't forget the cardinal rule, be willing to walk away. If some other prick starts talking to her, don't hang around waiting for him to feck off so you can get talking to her again. Say something like "I'll let you talk to him and I'll catch up with you later". If this happens, be sure to wander off and go chat to other girls and have some fun with them.

She's hot but don't hang around her like a puppy. If she's hot, she's most likely used to lots of attention so don't fawn all over her, and don't start telling her how attractive she is. At least not from the start. Just have some fun, slag her and tease her for the craic, but don't be rude or offensive. You have to be different from every other loser who will come up and try it on with her. Plus you have insider knowledge from your lessons together.

With a bit of luck, irish won't be the only thing she's teaching you. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BDR

Roysh..game plan..v important.

So you need to get yourself some friends (how about that other boardsie who was on earlier, he seems nice and can be our spy)
    Go to the club no earlier than 11.45 stay long enough for a short conversation and a dance (how good are you at dancing?) just when she's getting into it you say 'cool, well I'm off, see you Tuesday' and leave.

Need to mess with her head a lil, she thinks you want her, you have to mix it up a bit, turn it around again.

I assume Tuesday is probley going to be the last grind before Xmas?so that's when you really make your move, wait for her to mention Saturday night and say 'yea, might see you out again over the holidays' she'll say 'yea that'd be cool' and you scribble down your number and give it to her, leaving the ball in her court. Then when she texts you you'll know for sure that she wants you :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

And for the love of god, have a fap before you go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Okay, so bang on cue at six she called to the door, wearing a short enough denim skirt and leggings. *drool*

I think it's fair to say I bottled it for the first 20 minutes, just kept the head down and stuck with the Irish. Then I said, f*ck it, the good boardsies would never forgive me, so I went with the chat-up lines as Gaeilge routine. She smiled and said "you have your eye on someone is it?" and I went with the shrug and coy smile.

So we did about ten minutes of that, including me asking her would the examiner appreciate the "eadaí deas, ach féachfainn siad nios fearra ar m'urlár seomra" line. She said that it would depend on the examiner. :cool:

Then it just went like a normal grind for the remainder of the time. Once it was over, I started just chatting away to her, turns out she's 23. :P I asked her had she any plans for the weekend, and she mentioned she would be in a certain Cork nightclub on a certain night. I said that I might be there too, and asked for her number so I could give her a text or whatever. She kinda stalled and thought about it for a few seconds before saying "I dunno... a student like... look I'll probably see you inside and we'll see from there okay?", and she like held my arm for a sec and then smiled and left.

Not without hope anyway, and not gonna lie, it was a bittova rush trying it on with her. :D
    I hope to God she isn't leading you on 'cos you're paying her and she's to afraid of loosing the grind if she tells ya to feck off :(

Me being my usual pessimistic self :P

I'm sure you're in there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Hossbox

Fair play to ya OP!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

greatest thread ever

delighted for you OP...you young man...are a legend!:cool:
    wish i had the minimals when i was in school to try score my french teacher...she was soooo hot!, and young too:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TheDuderino

cian1500ww wrote: »
    I hope to God she isn't leading you on 'cos you're paying her and she's to afraid of loosing the grind if the she tells ya to feck off :(

Me being my usual pessimistic self :P

I'm sure you're in there ;)

Nahhh if she wasnt at all interested she woulda said something in the negative.
    At worst shes worried she'll have a love sick puppy yapping at her heels.
    But the OP will show her he's just a plain honest horn dog.
    Learn from Castor Troy... he can eat a peach for hours.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

I'm actually grounded at the moment, will need a bit of negotiating with the father...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Mods: Please sticky this as there is a serious amount of interest in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭nickcave

I'm actually grounded at the moment, will need a bit of negotiating with the father...

show him this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

You've just been chatting up your 23 year old teacher and got positive feedback and you're talking about being grounded?!

Tell your father where to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

SV wrote: »

You've just been chatting up your 23 year old teacher and got positive feedback and you're talking about being grounded?!

Tell your father where to go!

to the night club on the night in cork ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

OP: Result! That's class! You've set new standards om Godliness! Surely he deserves some kind of AH medal or an honourary subscription or something. The boy done good. Real good!

Would you like me to call the house and say there is a school event on (whichever) night and we are looking for permission to have you as a helper on the night (junior disco or something). I can say that you've been very helpful all year and it would be nice to get you officially involved in something for future references (club organsise etc).

Let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TheDuderino

WHAT!!!!?!

He cant!.....

Doesnt he know what is at stake here!!!! The hopes n dreams of AH!

...ohh... and you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Badger2009

well done OP!

Just make sure you don't have a load of lads from your class knockin around with ya or they will surely scupper any chance you have....guaranteed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

your going to let him ground you?!

BOOOOOOOO-URNS, BOOOOOO-URNS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Has he seen your grinds teacher?

If he has then he probably wants to hit that too. When you explain the situation to him he'll probably say "Go on my son" with a tear of pride in his eye.

You've been a bad boy, and need to be punished. I think you can see where this is going...

She can punish you....sexually

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Badger2009 wrote: »
    well done OP!

Just make sure you don't have a load of lads from your class knockin around with ya or they will surely scupper any chance you have....guaranteed!

+1, if they think you are in with a half a chance they will fcuk it up. Like other posters said - going easy on the pints. Not the end of the world if you don't have to make the sale on Sat night - makes next Tuesday grind a little more easier;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Jay P wrote: »
    You've been a bad boy, and need to be punished. I think you can see where this is going...

She can punish you....sexually

Maybe he can get the night off by telling his Dad that they can have a father/son double team, and the OP won't tell his Ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,795 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You have 3 days to begin displaying symptoms of illness.

On the night you go "Oh me bollox Da' Im off teh the sack after this heaping shyte im aboutta do."

And so nobody will disturb you that evening when you slip out your window out into the night and into t3h panties.

The Saint wrote: »
    Maybe he can get the night off by telling his Dad that they can have a father/son double team, and the OP won't tell his Ma.

Nah, he must complete this journey on his own. Otherwise he has to share the credit.

antodeco wrote: »
    Mods: Please sticky this as there is a serious amount of interest in it!
    This thread is sticky enough thanks.

Overheal wrote: »
    This thread is sticky enough thanks.

Not yet..but it will be.

Not yet..but it will be.
    Just me then?

Just me then?

Oh crap, I was hoping that was sweat!!

Just me then?

ffs man..

antodeco wrote: »
    Oh crap, I was hoping that was sweat!!
    What are doing touching that anyway :eek:
    ffs man..
    Your Sarcasmatron is a bit outta whack ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Badger2009 wrote: »
    well done OP!

Don't worry, I don't plan to. I'll also be on the alcopops, don't want to be langers altogether...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement