Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

This could end up being another Jigsaw thread. I hope someone is saving this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Thread destined for fail.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Thread destined for fail.
    OP maybe, thread will be/is brilliant :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Huh? The big night is on Saturday!
    I should really be awake before reading boards, i thought it was last sat duh !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Ha ha. Quad likes this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

did the op score the teacher chick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Anyone fancy a road trip to cork on saturday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

Hats off to the OP for trying (and moderately succeeding), however, I would edit your posts and remove any other information you have put up about this girl, I mean how many subject x , x year old grinds teachers from county x are there?

If they are pondering their little brush with yourself and doing a search on the internet, this thread could well come up.

If you google "Irish grinds sex" this thread is the 5th result :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I just wanted to say good luck we're all counting on you
    airplane_xl_01--film-A.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Holy crap it is!! That's fantastic!!

Loving this thread, not at all happy that I have to wait till the weekend to find out what happened but something to look forward to Sunday I suppose!! (I need to get out more!!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

OP - there's no point in coming back here Sunday and just telling us that you scored. You'll have to get one of your buddys to take a pic on their phone or something! We need proof!

(Pics or GTFO!:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

I happen to know who this grinds teacher is. I advise that you HEAVILY edit your messages mate. Giving away so much info on her really shows your immaturity.
    And for what its worth I really do think you are barking up the wrong tree there. She is a very friendly and pleasant girl who is more worried about hurting someones feelings more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

I happen to know who this grinds teacher is. I advise that you HEAVILY edit your messages mate. Giving away so much info on her really shows your immaturity.
    And for what its worth I really do think you are barking up the wrong tree there. She is a very friendly and pleasant girl who is more worried about hurting someones feelings more than anything.

so youd probably have a pic of her then ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

She rejected your advances, didn't she?

neil_hosey wrote: »
    so youd probably have a pic of her then ye?
    :p

Insurgent wrote: »
    She rejected your advances, didn't she?

lets just say shes seeing somebody I know very well. Financially she needs these grinds.

Buzzkill

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Ya couldn't write this stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Anyone else gonna stay up into the early hours of Sunday, waiting for the OP to get home and report back to us?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Curly7

lets just say shes seeing somebody I know very well. Financially she needs these grinds.

Feeky ye legend, ignore this dude she obviously wants the Feekmeisters cock, ride her like she's stolen lad!

Can't wait to see your updates on Sunday / Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Ah brillo, this thread needed something to liven things up between now and Saturday night....

So, she's seeing a friend. Have you told her (or him!) about this thread?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Threesome FTW so!

Curly7 wrote: »
    Feeky ye legend, ignore this dude she obviously wants the Feekmeisters cock, ride her like she's stolen lad!

Can't wait to see your updates on Sunday / Monday

ye are gas! I think ye all know he is destined to fail but just want the story to continue. I will not inform her about whats going on here, but all i'll say is that OP should edit his posts accordingly as I know many of her mates use this site frequently.
    And also again I will stress that OP has his signals all wrong :pac: the girl in question is the type who will never shoot a man down until he takes it way too far which I fear OP may do. And shes a tease to boot.

don't shoot the messenger

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Im concerned that Im number 6 on that list! :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Curly7 wrote: »
    ride her like she's stolen lad!

Rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

You do realise that if you're paying for her time and she rides you during working hours, that means you've visited a hooker?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Even tho your previous posts indicate your from dublin, and shes from cork?

Clemon wrote: »
    im from cork, living in dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Clemon wrote: »

Well, Ireland isn't exactly spread across 7 time zones!

Oh memo to Strongbow - I'd edit the reference to the OP's immaturity... some people who don't enjoy this twist to the tale might report it as a personal comment and report it to the mods. I got banned for calling someone a philistine not too long ago, so they can get tough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement