Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,796 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

neil_hosey wrote: »
    so youd probably have a pic of her then ye?

or links to her secret shower cam.. not fussy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'm disturbed by how stoked I am for the OP.

I was seeing a PHD student for a while, nothing in teacher territory though.
    We're all rooting for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ahahaha, this thread is class! I was with a younger guy for a while! He thought I wouldn't wanna hang out with him 'cause I was older so he asked me would I help him with Irish seen as I was always pretty good at it! :rolleyes:

I thought it was a bit weird seen as he was in TY at the time but he was hot so I said yes. He 'forgot' his book and Irish was never mentioned again after that! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

Sure it's only 6 years as well, tis nothing and she's not his actual teacher so it's GAME ON!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Curly7

Novella wrote: »
    Ahahaha, this thread is class! I was with a younger guy for a while! He thought I wouldn't wanna hang out with him 'cause I was older so he asked me would I help him with Irish seen as I was always pretty good at it! :rolleyes:

I thought it was a bit weird seen as he was in TY at the time but he was hot so I said yes. He 'forgot' his book and Irish was never mentioned again after that! :)

If the feekmeister gets knocked back on saturday night, will you ride him??

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Cheerilee

this thread has completely absorbed me.. so much so that after reading every post I interpreted the above notice ..Hi folks, Just for your ease of viewing, we've got a live stream of the Budget for you to watch
    as just for your ease of viewing we've got a live stream of Feeky's meet up with his grinds teacher ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Mark200 wrote: »
    Anyone else gonna stay up into the early hours of Sunday, waiting for the OP to get home and report back to us?

Im having a party in mine.. Getting a projector in for the laptop..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Im having a party in mine.. Getting a projector in for the laptop..

Savage idea! Gonna hook up the laptop to the tele and have a few voodies while constantly pressing the refresh button! Cant wait for the weekend now! :D

I'm going out Saturday night but I'm gonna log on when I get home to see how the legend got on, he better post an update at 3:30ish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Curly7 wrote: »

Going 404 on me?

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

If you google "Irish grinds sex" this thread is the 5th result :cool:

If you Google just ... Grinds Teacher .. it's number two :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

'Strongbow's' post has just made this thread a whole lot better :D

I would be williing to wager there's not a ****ing chance she looks like Donna from Neighbours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

lets just say shes seeing somebody I know very well. Financially she needs these grinds.

so she's stuck for a few quid and will do anything for it then mmm...
    is she on boards?
    if so what is her username so I can PM her ..i have a proposition for her.

lets jsut say it will involve a 10 gallon hat and some lube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

is she on boards?
    if so what is her username so I can PM her ..i have a proposition for her.

Her username is Degsy. Drop her a PM, she's very accommodating. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

I would be williing to wager there's not a ****ing chance she looks like Donna from Neighbours though.

Well, we now have an independent(ish) person on the forum - what do you think strongbow?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

I happen to know who this grinds teacher is. I advise that you HEAVILY edit your messages mate. Giving away so much info on her really shows your immaturity.
    And for what its worth I really do think you are barking up the wrong tree there. She is a very friendly and pleasant girl who is more worried about hurting someones feelings more than anything.

Strongbow10,

You seem like a strong team player - now go get that trenchcoat and get some pictures of gal.
    "Team boardsies" need some pictures and we need you to encourage the OP to get stuck into this grinds teacher and we want a full analysis of this epic fail\win.

This is future Irish Pie stuff here..a legend in the making think.

is she on boards?
    if so what is her username so I can PM her ..i have a proposition some prostitution for her.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

geeky wrote: »
    Well, we now have an independent(ish) person on the forum - what do you think strongbow?

she does not look like donna from neighbours. I think the OP is caught up in the moment and is experiencing heightened sensations.
    Maybe its the first time an older girl is paying him attention. She is also not a teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭forestman

man thats funny!! Go on feeky you legend!! :D

she does not look like donna from neighbours. I think the OP is caught up in the moment and is experiencing heightened sensations.
    Maybe its the first time an older girl is paying him attention. She is also not a teacher.

stop wreckin our fun!! cut him some slack jack..

neil_hosey wrote: »
    stop wreckin our fun!! cut him some slack jack..

maybe he should quit discussing my friends business on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

You're no fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Maybe you should quit discussing his business on a public forum

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

A wise man once said:

"It is better to regret something you have done than regret something you haven't done"

And it's the wise'uns you ought to listen to. Go for it :D

Thats what date rapists say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

She is also not a teacher.

Different person so.

TelePaul wrote: »
    Different person so.

she is a grinds teacher

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

strongbow are you sure you're thinking of the same girl? you say she doesnt look like donna from neighbours and isnt a teacher but the OP says otherwise so maybe theres two girls giving grinds to horny teenage boys, stranger things have happened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement