Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

she is a grinds teacher

So are alot of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

neil_hosey wrote: »
    stop wreckin our fun!! cut him some slack jack..

Genius. Gonna use this old term whilst getting low-fives all week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

I was interested when you mentioned the "Oral Work".:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

~me~ wrote: »
    strongbow are you sure you're thinking of the same girl? you say she doesnt look like donna from neighbours and isnt a teacher but the OP says otherwise so maybe theres two girls giving grinds to horny teenage boys, stranger things have happened.

Sorry I meant to say that she isn't HIS teacher.

I can see where he is coming from with the Donna from neighbours statement but he is a bit wide of the mark.
    Its the same girl alright i'm 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

she does not look like donna from neighbours. I think the OP is caught up in the moment and is experiencing heightened sensations.
    Maybe its the first time an older girl is paying him attention. She is also not a teacher.

If she's not a teacher then whats your problem with it??? He's just trying to score a hot older woman, nothing wrong at all if you ask me, I'd say most of us have done it at some stage!!

How are you certain you know her? Or did I miss that earlier?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

maybe he should quit discussing my friends business on a public forum.

What's your friend's business? Buzz Exterminators?

Also maybe you should stop saying she's a tease on a public forum.

She won't thank you for that either.

I can see where he is coming from with the Donna from neighbours statement but he is a bit wide of the mark.

Look, we know this chaps chances are slim Jim, but can ya refrain from p1ssing in our corn flakes, at least until Saturday? :o I think we all know the only chance the OP has is if this girl is locked and up for scoring a randomer. Now, I know from experience that such behaviour is pretty much par for the course for any 23 year old girl living in Ireland, so lets just see what happens!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

If you google "Irish grinds sex" this thread is the 5th result :cool:

Type in ''Irish Sex Grinds'' its the second result :D;)

Trankton wrote: »
    If she's not a teacher then whats your problem with it??? He's just trying to score a hot older woman, nothing wrong at all if you ask me, I'd say most of us have done it at some stage!!

How are you certain you know her? Or did I miss that earlier?:confused:

I dont see a problem at all. I just think he should be careful thats all. If you read my previous posts you will see what I mean. By all means if he wants to make a fool of himself go for it. This girl is seeing a friend of mine and I know her for years. Shes a very nice girl and as I said before she would not shoot anyone down unless they took it too far. Shes too nice for her own good, and also a bit of a flirt.
    I would be willing to bet a grand that this will end in failure but for his own sanity maybe he'll want to give it a crack.

I just think its very funny altogether baring in mind I know this girl well and know her form, she will squirm and put off telling him out of fear of embarrassment. She would be the type never to tackle it head on and will just end up avoiding him.
    Also my mate who she is seeing will be out with her saturday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Genius. Gonna use this old term whilst getting low-fives all week

aint no thing buta chicken wing..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

AnonoBoy wrote: »

lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Trankton

I dont see a problem at all. I just think he should be careful thats all. If you read my previous posts you will see what I mean. By all means if he wants to make a fool of himself go for it. This girl is seeing a friend of mine and I know her for years. Shes a very nice girl and as I said before she would not shoot anyone down unless they took it too far. Shes too nice for her own good, and also a bit of a flirt.
    I would be willing to bet a grand that this will end in failure but for his own sanity maybe he'll want to give it a crack.

I just think its very funny altogether baring in mind I know this girl well and know her form, she will squirm and put off telling him out of fear of embarrassment. She would be the type never to tackle it head on and will just end up avoiding him.

But how are you convinced that you know her?? And sure no harm in him trying and possibly failing...tis all a learning curve at his age. But also I can't see any way he could get himself or her into trouble from what he's said to date anyway.

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Also maybe you should stop saying she's a tease on a public forum.

She won't thank you for that either.

oh she knows what I think! it wouldnt surprise her in the slightest. we have serious banter so we do.

If you look through my posts I never said I was going to say anything to her. Its just he has given such detailed info that I have absolutely no problem in verifying that its her. And I noticed this in one day. If any of my other mates read what I read they will spot this also.

So I have 2 options,

1)tell her and nip this in the bud

2)advise the OP to edit his posts accordingly and not give so much away because its pretty obvious. And this was the advice I gave.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Why? Surely there are plenty of Irish grind teachers around Cork...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Then as a boardsie its your job to be out too Strongbow and keep your mate out of the way and let the young lad have a crack.

geeky wrote: »
    Why? Surely there are plenty of Irish grind teachers around Cork...

probably but I know more than i'm saying on here.

bennyc wrote: »
    Then as a boardsie its your job to be out too Strongbow and keep your mate out of the way and let the young lad have a crack.

ive no problem let him knock himself out. but just warning him that he has got his wires crossed. And that the advice on here hes been getting from you lot is a little ill advised. Ye dirty buggers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

Strongbow10=epicbuzzkiller:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

u luck bastard

2)advise the OP to edit his posts accordingly and not give so much away because its pretty obvious. And this was the advice I gave.

It's obvious to you, sure. And even so, it'd be hard to convince the op (or yourself!) that you're 100% sure you're both talking about the same girl, no?

• Advertisement

TelePaul wrote: »
    It's obvious to you, sure. And even so, it'd be hard to convince the op (or yourself!) that you're 100% sure you're both talking about the same girl, no?

as i said, I know more than i'm willing to say on here.

It's the same girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Curly7

someone ban Strongbow :)

If he put the Feek off then he's ruined all of our weekends.

My advice to you you Feekmeister, go for it we're all behind you!!

Boardsies show your support for the young Bull!

Feeky, Feeky, Feeky, Feeky!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

as i said, I know more than i'm willing to say on here.

It's the same girl.

You could PM the OP and tell me details that only somebody who would know her could tell him.

You don't have to post publicly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

probably but I know more than i'm saying on here.

Most of us do (at least I hope so - otherwise some boardsies are blithering idiots). But I fail to see the personal details he's giving away: her rough age, county, subject and hair colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Strongbow - this thread is called "I think my grinds teacher fancies me" not the "I think I fancy my grinds teacher". To be fair to the OP he hasn't said anything nasty about his grinds teacher.

I think you should tell your friend. If I were her, I know I'd want to know rather than have a drunken 17 try to hit on me in front of my mates and possibly her boyfriend.

OP - fair play to you for giving it a go but just be wary. Good luck and thanks for a great thread!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

ciano1 wrote: »
    Type in ''Irish Sex Grinds'' its the second result :D;)
    That's the same search :) Which means that it's jumped up 3 places since earlier xD

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Curly7

Lads, encourage the lad don't put him off.

Go on my son!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Curly7 wrote: »
    Lads, encourage the lad don't put him off.

Go on my son!

Yes, and mods
    Please ban any more buzzkills in this thread!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Strongbow, kindly bugger off, the hopes and aspirations of a nation in turmoil lie with this brave young man
    Never before will so many have owed so much to so few...

Feeky, tickle her bellybutton from the inside! Do it for Ireland...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SlickWilly

I registered after reading this thread.

Go on my son.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement