Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pidgey

oh she knows what I think! it wouldnt surprise her in the slightest. we have serious banter so we do.

If you look through my posts I never said I was going to say anything to her. Its just he has given such detailed info that I have absolutely no problem in verifying that its her. And I noticed this in one day. If any of my other mates read what I read they will spot this also.

So I have 2 options,

1)tell her and nip this in the bud

2)advise the OP to edit his posts accordingly and not give so much away because its pretty obvious. And this was the advice I gave.

Am i the only one that sees a 3rd option? as in leave this thread alone and
    stop putting the lad off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Bow, you are 100% sure, yet no proof, nowt. To a teenage lad anything thats blonde and half good looking looks like Donna from Neighbours. He might get no where but he has massive balls for trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Fair play to ya, you have more balls i did at 17

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Curly7

Bow, go away!

Half the country are watching the budget, the other half are on here willing the young bull on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

I did warn about getting into details!

But nevertheless this is epic!
    http://img165.imageshack.us/i/legendarythreadlk3.jpg/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

Curly7 wrote: »
    Bow, go away!

Half the country are watching the budget, the other half are on here willing the young bull on!

Someone should tell the story of young bull and old bull!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

I dont see a problem at all. I just think he should be careful thats all. If you read my previous posts you will see what I mean. By all means if he wants to make a fool of himself go for it. This girl is seeing a friend of mine and I know her for years. Shes a very nice girl and as I said before she would not shoot anyone down unless they took it too far. Shes too nice for her own good, and also a bit of a flirt.
    I would be willing to bet a grand that this will end in failure but for his own sanity maybe he'll want to give it a crack.

I just think its very funny altogether baring in mind I know this girl well and know her form, she will squirm and put off telling him out of fear of embarrassment. She would be the type never to tackle it head on and will just end up avoiding him.
    Also my mate who she is seeing will be out with her saturday night :D

Strongbow10,
    I think i might setup a facebook group about this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Full marks if she yells "TA ME AG TEACHT!" at the appropriate moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Strongbow10,
    Does she take it in the back pu$$y?

Where's the non-thanks button when you need it?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tom francy

go for it ye mad lad

when do we find out friday or saturday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭~me~

SlickWilly wrote: »
    I registered after reading this thread.

Go on my son.

you found it by googling 'irish sex grinds' didnt you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

tom francy wrote: »
    go for it ye mad lad

when do we find out friday or saturday

Saturday night if he fails

Sunday morning if he's a great success!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

lol Cork people.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

She's taken to winking at me whenever I finish a sentence I'm struggling with

Maybe she just thinks your a bit 'simple'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 foreman1916

people this is the best thing ever i have an exam tomorrow but i cant leave this alone for 5 minutes. hope u do meet her out and try ur best and if ur rejected at least u had the balls to try it. best of luck and there are so many of us here that would love to be in ur position right.

p.s this is better that tv.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Put a CD on... preferably the song below

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Just promise me one thing. You will wear this tshirt. She won't be able to resist you!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2009/11/three-wolf-moon-1258076189.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭nobbo

Naysayers leave now!

This lad is giving confidance to the nation during a period of recession. Feeky could, single-handedly(but hopefully not his), restore confidence in the country and get people spending money again.

Feeky, you are my hero! I tried and failed what you are going to do because I got too drunk! Be warned, do not get drunk! Slightly tipsy at max because if she asks to do shots ya have to have a bit of leeway drunkeness wise.

Saying that though it was my grad night so I was allowed to be twisted!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

This grinds teacher thread needs a pole poll!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

OP fair play to you, you reap what you sow - I just hope you don't sow a Bábóg a bheith ag caint leis an Aussie accent....

- Aside from Donna as gaeilge; Anyone else think there's going to be a lot of really uncomfortable grinds happening for the next while with a mad tension and building sexual atmosphere in the air as the rabid student pants and winks at his prey as she frantically seeks out the nearest exit?!?

Strongbow are you getting a lot of PMs from People asking for contact details? Lots of folks trying to brush up on their Irish these days - ever since we, am, went metric.... ahem.

• Advertisement

Raiser wrote: »
    OP fair play to you, you reap what you sow - I just hope you don't sow a Bábóg a bheith ag caint leis an Aussie accent....

- Aside from Donna as gaeilge; Anyone else think there's going to be a lot of really uncomfortable grinds happening for the next while with a mad tension and building sexual atmosphere in the air as the rabid student pants and winks at his prey as she frantically seeks out the nearest exit?!?

Why did you tell him that, the akward grinds would have made a wopper sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I dont see a problem at all. I just think he should be careful thats all. If you read my previous posts you will see what I mean. By all means if he wants to make a fool of himself go for it. This girl is seeing a friend of mine and I know her for years. Shes a very nice girl and as I said before she would not shoot anyone down unless they took it too far. Shes too nice for her own good, and also a bit of a flirt.
    I would be willing to bet a grand that this will end in failure but for his own sanity maybe he'll want to give it a crack.

I just think its very funny altogether baring in mind I know this girl well and know her form, she will squirm and put off telling him out of fear of embarrassment. She would be the type never to tackle it head on and will just end up avoiding him.
    Also my mate who she is seeing will be out with her saturday night :D

Sounds like a jealous ex-boyfriend to me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Another subscriber here.

Feeky's got the post of the day, just look at all the thanks there!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63402403&postcount=1

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

Okay, so bang on cue at six she called to the door, wearing a short enough denim skirt and leggings. *drool*

I think it's fair to say I bottled it for the first 20 minutes, just kept the head down and stuck with the Irish. Then I said, f*ck it, the good boardsies would never forgive me, so I went with the chat-up lines as Gaeilge routine. She smiled and said "you have your eye on someone is it?" and I went with the shrug and coy smile.

So we did about ten minutes of that, including me asking her would the examiner appreciate the "eadaí deas, ach féachfainn siad nios fearra ar m'urlár seomra" line. She said that it would depend on the examiner. :cool:

Then it just went like a normal grind for the remainder of the time. Once it was over, I started just chatting away to her, turns out she's 23. :P I asked her had she any plans for the weekend, and she mentioned she would be in a certain Cork nightclub on a certain night. I said that I might be there too, and asked for her number so I could give her a text or whatever. She kinda stalled and thought about it for a few seconds before saying "I dunno... a student like... look I'll probably see you inside and we'll see from there okay?", and she like held my arm for a sec and then smiled and left.

Not without hope anyway, and not gonna lie, it was a bittova rush trying it on with her. :D

woop woop! this has actually made my day! You go, Glenn Coco!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭celt262

Can someone do a quick summary of the thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Cock.

Strongbow, PM me her first name?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Cock.

Strongbow, PM me her first name?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Strong you blooming brittish ale, you have planted seeds of doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I wanna know how many people are hanging on to see what happens next!

Someone do a thanks thingy now!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Only one thread will beat this one, and that's when Brummytom gets laid!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement