Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

mars bar wrote: »
    Only one thread will beat this one, and that's when Brummytom gets laid!
    So you're planning to stay on boards for another 50 years?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Post of the day. Good chance of being thread of the year, hey we all need a bit of cheering up!

Edit: Feck, beaten to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

celt262 wrote: »
    Can someone do a quick summary of the thread?

Boy can't speak his native tongue.

Young lady called who can.

Young lady can't hide fetish for young nubile teens.

Boy can't hide his fetish for hawt older women.

Boy posts on popular geek / ubercool forum.

His peers go crazy with excitement and jealousy.

Peers give silly but highly brilliant advice.

Boy likes advice and his peers, so decides - 'what da f*ck'!'

Other forum users join in so they can relive their youth vicariously through Feeky (refered to here as - The Boy).

Word spreads near and far and Boy becomes the 'Ferris Bueller' of a lost generation.

Boy gets more lessons and teases young lady 'as gaeilge' about wishing she was naked.

Young lady blushes a little and becomes somewhat aroused.

Boy notices and gets so exitced that he hopes he doesn't have to stand up anytime soon.

Young lady touches boy's arm so later she can fantasie about going further and doing the unthinkable.

Boy gets giant gonads and purposes a meet up :eek:

Young lady feels guilty but also excitement at the thought of having fling with young boy.

She teases boy with details of her wherabouts the following weekend.

He teases young lady in return by telling her that he might see her at said location.

Young Lady leaves and Boy says goodbye and closes the door.

Young Boy runs up stairs, j*rking off as he makes his way to his bedroom.

Young lady goes home and gets into hot soapy bath, lights candles and drinks glass of wine.

Young lady pleasures herself at the thought of her new student naked, sliding into said bath.

Boy posts updates online and sends other forum members into lather.

Robbie (AH's best & most popular backseat Mod ;)) arranges trip for the forum members to the said 'meet-up' location.

Boy is now approaching cult leader status.

To be continued .. .. .. .. (hopefully :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

celt262 wrote: »
    Can someone do a quick summary of the thread?

Legendary. There you go

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

What are the chances your one is reading this thread and the reason she keeps smiling at you, is that she's constantly laughing at you, on the inside?

Now THAT, would be funny.

Good luck all the same.
    Fantasy or what. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I think the cork city beers will be changing place and time for this epic moment. Maybe if all that go try to get in there with her and make fools of ourselves and then you come over and impress it might make your chances better. Although this depends on the releasing of a certain venue and night ;p.

Your fellow corkonians are there to help you in this situation you find yourself in(or the one you want to be in for that matter :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

Fifteen minutes well spent reading through this thread.

No matter what happens, he's a hero in my book already!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

I know Strongbow and the grind teacher.

She rejected him, now he's her stalker and a cockblocker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Thread needs a happy ending. You can do it Feeky!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,799 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dont despair Feeky! So what if she *may* be seeing someone. Do you know how many threads a week there are in Personal Issues about someone cheating on their boyfriend? Seven!

You have good chances here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

If Strongbow is her friend, how has he not told her?!

Did he mention a while back that she was taken for and friends with her boyfriend - again how has he not told either of them?! This thread surely prompt a "you'll never guess what I've just read on boards..........." text.

Ireland is such a small place, how does she not know by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

wyrn wrote: »
    If Strongbow is her friend, how has he not told her?!

Did he mention a while back that she was taken for and friends with her boyfriend - again how has he not told either of them?! This thread surely prompt a "you'll never guess what I've just read on boards..........." text.

Ireland is such a small place, how does she not know by now.

Probably true but that doesn't change the fact that we want him to come back and tell us that he nailed her from behind in a toilet cubicle!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭mountain

given that the story about the boardsie meeting his aunt at a funeral turned out to be nothing other than a story,
    maybe we should be aware that according to the op, in his about me section he has the following,
    "17, aspiring journo. Write for the Evening Echo on a part-time basis. Massive United fan, get to as many games as possible."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

ciano1 wrote: »
    Type in ''Irish Sex Grinds'' its the second result :D;)

Google update: searching "grinds teacher" will also get this as second result :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

mountain wrote: »
    given that the story about the boardsie meeting his aunt at a funeral turned out to be nothing other than a story,
    maybe we should be aware that according to the op, in his about me section he has the following,
    "17, aspiring journo. Write for the Evening Echo on a part-time basis. Massive United fan, get to as many games as possible."

What of it mountain? I do reports on Bórd na nÓg matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Takk wrote: »
    Google update: searching "grinds teacher" will also get this as second result :pac:

Just typing in 'grinds teacher' gets this as a third result!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭mountain

What of it mountain? I do reports on Bórd na nÓg matches.

touchy? must be all your hormones jumping around...

What's the story Feeky?

Does Snakebite Strongbow know her or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

If she has a boyfriend/husband and if/when the op trys it on he could get his head kicked in so will be listening to the news on sat and sun;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    What's the story Feeky?

Does Snakebite Strongbow know her or wha?

Still haven't gotten a PM.

• Advertisement

Still haven't gotten a PM.

Keep us posted dude! (excuse pun)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Feeky will be fine. This isn't over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 fin-slipknot

Bend her over the desk. And take her to town

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Takk wrote: »

Another update:

Type ''Irish sex grinds'' and this thread is the TOP result

Congratulations people...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Strongbow-Your a jealous ex/rejectee I'd bet. If you're as good friends as you say you are, then I'd say you're a complete w****r for not telling her already, so either way, I'd say you've lost all respect of all boardsies ever now. Leave him have a shot at it, tell her when this is all over, I'm sure she'll see the funny side.
    Go on feeky, Take her oats

EDIT:
    now that its top of irish sex grinds, lets get it top of irish grinds!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Well, Tuesday this week came and went, did ya ask her yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

So we did about ten minutes of that, including me asking her would the examiner appreciate the "eadaí deas, ach féachfainn siad nios fearra ar m'urlár seomra" line. She said that it would depend on the examiner. :cool:

tbh between Strongbow's story and her abject failure to correct your grammar above I'd be changing teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Well, Tuesday this week came and went, did ya ask her yet ?

Man you gotta keep up! Check about a couple of dozen pages back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

I wish I could fast forward to the result of this! The waiting is killing me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭horsebox1977

Raiser wrote: »
    OP fair play to you, you reap what you sow - I just hope you don't sow a Bábóg a bheith ag caint leis an Aussie accent....

- Aside from Donna as gaeilge; Anyone else think there's going to be a lot of really uncomfortable grinds happening for the next while with a mad tension and building sexual atmosphere in the air as the rabid student pants and winks at his prey as she frantically seeks out the nearest exit?!?

Strongbow are you getting a lot of PMs from People asking for contact details? Lots of folks trying to brush up on their Irish these days - ever since we, am, went metric.... ahem.

I've heard of chinese and polish people trying to contact this girl for Irish grinds FFS!
    The budget was interupted because Brian Lenihen wanted an update from Feeky Magee on the situation..

Feeky Magee could be the next Claire Swire or my grand children could be saying I could be acting the Feeky Magee tonight in the same way this this '00 generation use's Don Juan.

Is it sunday morning yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement