Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Feeky this is now bigger than you or her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I'll be out Saturday night OP
    I shall be checking here for an update around 3am when I get back

Don't disappoint us
    We'll all rooting for you ya legend :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

my grand children could be saying I could be acting the Feeky Magee tonight

Horsebox1977, you could have something here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Feeky is a fucking legend. Man you have to get in there! Fuck getting pissed like a knob, find this bird on Saturday night and get stuck in! As a great saying goes: "You can repeat the exam, but you can't repeat the party!":D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

oh yeah don't get drunk. That will ruin any chance. Have a couple for the old Dutch courage (not like you need it) but don't be drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

budgemook wrote: »
    oh yeah don't get drunk. That will ruin any chance. Have a couple for the old Dutch courage (not like you need it) but don't be drunk.

2 or 3, don't knock back a shoulder and expect a happy ending. Oh, make sure you have a johnny. One chap I know rode a bird with a surgical glove, thankfully she was hammered and didn't know that every time he went in the glove inflated. Takes "ribbed for her pleasure" to a whole new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

I tried reading a lot of pages, but I just want to check. Did he get the ride yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

i saw this when it first went up... been following it ever since.

i reckon if this happens we should commission a statue of the feekmeister general to go up slap bang in the middle of cork city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Crow71

Feeky, u are truly a king amongst men

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

Hackysack wrote: »
    I tried reading a lot of pages, but I just want to check. Did he get the ride yet?
    nope, sat night is his big night we all hope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

budgemook wrote: »
    nope, sat night is his big night we all hope

Maybe Christmas can come early.

On many levels.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Maybe Christmas can come early.
    Let's hope he doesn't :cool:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I wonder if she's a boardsie and wanders across this thread- if you're out there sexy grinds teacher- give him one for the rest of us and lets us prove that the internet always wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Such comments should warrant an instant ban on such an entertaining thread! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Takk wrote: »
    Google update: searching "grinds teacher" will also get this as second result :pac:
    Boards.ie is the fast track to success. It's very annoying when you post something trying to get help with some form of technology, within hours when you type your problem into google all you'll see is your own post on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

ScumLord wrote: »
    Boards.ie is the fast track to success. It's very annoying when you post something trying to get help with some form of technology, within hours when you type your problem into google all you'll see is your own post on this site.

Of the funny fúckers that link you to LMGTFY !!!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Irish+Sex+Grinds ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,799 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So will he strike Nazi Gold or will Google undo all of his hopes and dreams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

op, i always fancied my maths teacher, and its one of my biggest regrets that i never made a move.

you're gonna be out in a club
    she's gonna be there
    you want her
    signs are that she wants you

GO FOR IT!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Thread ftw.
    Feeky, you are an absolute legend you are. If you do her, you will be > us.
    You can do this man. Good luck, and God Speed Feeky...
    God Speed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭celt262

Great update outlaw pete thanks !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

Someone will write a song about this one day....

Good enough for me and Feeky Magee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FMhnl0__Vo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Man you gotta keep up! Check about a couple of dozen pages back!
    So many pages, so little time...

ciano1 wrote: »
    Of the funny fúckers that link you to LMGTFY !!!
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Irish+Sex+Grinds ;)
    Your link just bumped it to 1st and second with it's own sitelinks underneath to aid browsing. Just this thread! There are women out there that would give their left nut for site wide sitelinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

ScumLord wrote: »
    Your link just bumped it to 1st and second with it's own sitelinks underneath to aid browsing. Just this thread! There are women out there that would give their left nut for site wide sitelinks.

Wait, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    So many pages, so little time...

You've got three days or so to do it. Godspeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Look, she's spent time with you already and if she really was flirting with you there's a chance she does want a length from you
    However, 6 years is a BIG ****in age gap when you're so young so its up to you to make that gap seem invisible the next night.

So as has been said DONT be a pissed teenager. If you dont have some nice aftershave then get some (ask the girl at the counter for her recommendation)
    DO NOT overdose yourself with Lynx as teens are prone to do (I used to spray a bit on my hair!)
    Wear a shirt and a jumper

If you get her into a cot spend a LONG time down town and remember its all in the licks and not in the flicks;)

Then ride her like you're late for mass!

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Wait, what?
    It was your ma, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it but you brought it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Thread ftw.
    Feeky, you are an absolute legend you are. If you do her, you will be > us.
    You can do this man. Good luck, and God Speed Feeky...
    God Speed

whisht, whisht, whisht, we dont want too much speed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Crow71

Look, she's spent time with you already and if she really was flirting with you there's a chance she does want a length from you
    However, 6 years is a BIG ****in age gap when you're so young so its up to you to make that gap seem invisible the next night.

So as has been said DONT be a pissed teenager. If you dont have some nice aftershave then get some (ask the girl at the counter for her recommendation)
    DO NOT overdose yourself with Lynx as teens are prone to do (I used to spray a bit on my hair!)
    Wear a shirt and a jumper

If you get her into a cot spend a LONG time down town and remember its all in the licks and not in the flicks;)

Then ride her like you're late for mass!
    Wait, let me take this down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭halpin17

even if she's fat and fugly just to say u f**ked a teacher

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement