Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

Look, she's spent time with you already and if she really was flirting with you there's a chance she does want a length from you
    However, 6 years is a BIG ****in age gap when you're so young so its up to you to make that gap seem invisible the next night.

So as has been said DONT be a pissed teenager. If you dont have some nice aftershave then get some (ask the girl at the counter for her recommendation)
    DO NOT overdose yourself with Lynx as teens are prone to do (I used to spray a bit on my hair!)
    Wear a shirt and a jumper

If you get her into a cot spend a LONG time down town and remember its all in the licks and not in the flicks;)

Then ride her like you're late for mass!

What? In a nightclub?

I thought Feeky was from Cork city. I didn't know that all this was going down in Kanturk.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

I'm, em, actually in need of grinds myself...any chance of your teachers number...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 john_d_baptist

You could get a request played on Cork 96fm (or whatever the popular station is), for the Irish teacher who looks like Donna from Neighbours, go to boards.ie AH, theres a big discussion going on about you :pac:

Feeky, to be honest mate, Id say the dogs on the street know about this thread at this stage. Dont be giving too much away about yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Should probably have the mods delete the pic of himself too.. Oops :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82,799 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

SV wrote: »
    Should probably have the mods delete the pic of himself too.. Oops :pac:
    where?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭budgemook

y'know, everybody is waiting for sat night. I bet it's going to be a let down and the real craic will be next Tuesday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Overheal wrote: »
    where?? :D

Know yer nerds thread.. I'm sorry feeky :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Davo D

So everyone knows his name and what he looks like now. It should be fun times down the clubs of Cork this Saturday.

Hmmm maybe the boardsies can pick one club each and report back.

No pressure on the kid or anything ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

What page of that thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    What page of that thread?

the "he doesnt have a hope page"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

jackncoke wrote: »
    the "he doesnt have a hope page"

Boooooo!

I'm sick of all these negative posters.

If you're not gonna support the man then don't post!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Mark200 wrote: »
    Boooooo!

I'm sick of all these negative posters.

If you're not gonna support the man then don't post!

Okay, I'm sorry for not being a horny teenage virgin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

LoL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63153450&postcount=1550

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Davo D

Ok, I've just sent his photo to the printers. I'll soon be in possession of a limited edition set of Feeky Magee posters, t-shirts, mugs, hats & key rings each one has either, Feeky For Taoiseach, Get Your Feek On or Feeky My Gee on them. I think you'll all agree it would make a fantastic present for a loved one this Christmas.

I've also been in touch with Hollywood, they were very impressed with the couple of lines I had written down on the back of an envelope. I don't want to give too much away and I'm not one to blow my own feeky, but I think we could be talking Oscar material here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Curly7

Davo D wrote: »
    Ok, I've just sent his photo to the printers. I'll soon be in possession of a limited edition set of Feeky McGee posters, t-shirts, mugs, hats & key rings each one has either, Feeky For Taoiseach, Get Your Feek On or Feeky My Gee on them. I think you'll all agree it would make a fantastic present for a loved one this Christmas.

I've also been in touch with Hollywood, they were very impressed with the couple of lines I had written down on the back of an envelope. I don't want to give too much away and I'm not one to blow my own feeky, but I think we could be talking Oscar material here.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

This is one of the funniest threads in AH Ive seen. I dont really post that much I usually just read but this one deserves a round of applause! I cant wait to see what happens on Saturday!

Go on Feeky!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Come on feeky!!!

The eyes of the world are upon you, the hopes and dreams of a nation stand beside you!!! What a man!!! Richie Kavanagh will probably write a song about this yet!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

OP maybe, thread will be/is brilliant :D

My apologies, thanks for the correction.

pics or teh drinks never happened tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Thepones

100% behind Feeky!

I am waiting with baited beath to hear that you have hit the jackpot! dont be locked, do be confident and, should the need arise, rubber up!

Go on my son!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Elbows

I've been on a night shift this week and this thread is one of the few things keeping me going - It's playing out like a 3-act play, I'm loving it! Keep it up and get in there this weekend, time to sleep...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Thepones wrote: »
    100% behind Feeky!
    Dude, she may not be comfortable with this! Give the boy a chance. :pac:

God AH was badly in need of a thread like this! Top drawer stuff!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Does anyone else think that this thread has now achieved the status of the famed Jigsaw/Emer thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

Ok, I've just sent his photo to the printers. I'll soon be in possession of a limited edition set of Feeky Magee posters, t-shirts, mugs, hats & key rings each one has either, Feeky For Taoiseach, Get Your Feek On or Feeky My Gee on them. I think you'll all agree it would make a fantastic present for a loved one this Christmas.

Don't forget 'SuperFeek'

He's a superfeek, super-feek, he's superfeeky OW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Warfi

working title 'I Fancy the A*se Off My Grinds Teacher'

Try and get Sam Mendes on board, if he can film a plastic bag and make it work, imagine what he could do with this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Defo a few suggestions for t-shirt hell there!

"I wanna be like Feek when I grow up".
    "Lock up your daughters, the Feekmeister is here".
    "I saw mommy kissing Mr. Magee".
    "Feeky Magee - Gets sh1t done".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Does anyone else think that this thread has now achieved the status of the famed Jigsaw/Emer thread?

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Fizman wrote: »
    "Feeky Magee - Gets sh1t done".

Kinky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thanks folks for the report.
    What has been seen is now unseen and the poster removed. All involved should be aware what I am referring to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Get her a t-shirt printed for after you bone her. A nice present for her to remember the occasion. Should read, "Putting the Feeky in Ma Gee!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement