Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Knightfall

Just read the entire thread!

This man is a legend, I intend to live vicariously through him for some time to come!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

No PM and no word from Strongbow yet? Hmmmm.....

Feeky, expect a standing ovation if when you pull her on Sat. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Whats all this about Saturday though? I thought he was gonna put the mach down on her during his grinds session?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

pff read back, he made his move (ish) and she said shed be out saturday night in such and such a place and hes heading there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Splinter wrote: »
    pff read back, he made his move (ish) and she said shed be out saturday night in such and such a place and hes heading there :pac:

And she said that she goes there so she might be there saturday also. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

king-stew wrote: »

Utterly amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Ticktactoe wrote: »
    And she said that she goes there so she might be there saturday also. ;)

Guys, this thread is worth reading from the very start. the next major update is sat night/Sun morning so its worth to go back - you'll really enjoy it......Go Feeky!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

better than any episode of Neighbours this...can't wait for Saturday night or Sunday morning's update...lets hope it will be Sunday morning OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

I have read it all I just missed the update about the night club.

OP stay the f*ck away from alco pops you'll look like a tit. Bottles of beer, corona if possible.

Dont jump on her the first second you see her, maybe 2 hours into the night.

and while your chatting to her, be vigilant of cock blockers. they patrol every nightclub. if some bastard does steal your woman please get a photo I.D of him and I will murder his entire family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Am enjoying this thread along with the rest of ye. But the pic of feeky makes him, you know... almost real :D Also remember he's only 17.

All the best feeky - and sure if Teach doesn't work out the girl on your right would hardly classify as second prize (assuming she's not your sis! ;) ) if you could get your feek on with her!

• Advertisement

I have read it all I just missed the update about the night club.

OP stay the f*ck away from alco pops you'll look like a tit. Bottles of beer, corona if possible.

Dont jump on her the first second you see her, maybe 2 hours into the night.

and while your chatting to her, be vigilant of cock blockers. they patrol every nightclub. if some bastard does steal your woman please get a photo I.D of him and I will murder his entire family.

IMO, some of the worst cock blockers, are your friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

DOC09UNAM wrote: »

Not if their in on your gameplan though!

This thing need to be exhaustively planned to look completely spontanious! :D

Especially when you're 17. :D

"He He, a girl, with, like, tits and all, He He"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

The lengths some guys will go to....!

I will admit though, I've been reading this thread avidly and I can't feckin wait to hear what happens! Good luck, young sir ;)

smcgiff wrote: »
    Especially when you're 17. :D

"He He, a girl, with, like, tits and all, He He"

19 here, and it still happens.

Sometimes on purpose messing with each other, and sometimes just because they're completed bollocksed.

19 here, and it still happens.

Sometimes on purpose messing with each other, and sometimes just because they're completed bollocksed.

I know what you mean, they're thinking, 'No way are you pulling her while I go home to watch a grainy clip of Paris Hilton' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Every nightclub in Cork will be packed with boardsies on Saturday night!
    Best thread ever btw :D

P.S. Love the tags on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭nuts86

Go on the Feek.....
    Bit of advice for saturday when your going up to the door, be confident (you have plenty of it we all know that already), you will definatly need an ID of some sort as cork nightclubs are notoriously strict
    DO NOT get a fake ID they are awful and easy to spot try and get a friends who looks like you, a garda id if possible, i used to use when i was 17!!

If you dont get in, do not tell her this, lie and say you either went somewhere else or you didnt bother going out...

If you end up hanging around do the same if u happen to bump into her later dont tell her u didnt get in because it will just remind her of the big age gap, she will not be used to people gettin refused for being underage!!1

Best of luck, and if you do pull this of make sure you give her a good one for us boardsie's!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Raoul

nuts86 wrote: »
    Go on the Feek.....
    Bit of advice for saturday when your going up to the door, be confident (you have plenty of it we all know that already), you will definatly need an ID of some sort as cork nightclubs are notoriously strict
    DO NOT get a fake ID they are awful and easy to spot try and get a friends who looks like you, a garda id if possible, i used to use when i was 17!!

If you dont get in, do not tell her this, lie and say you either went somewhere else or you didnt bother going out...

If you end up hanging around do the same if u happen to bump into her later dont tell her u didnt get in because it will just remind her of the big age gap, she will not be used to people gettin refused for being underage!!1

Best of luck, and if you do pull this of make sure you give her a good one for us boardsie's!!!!!

Good advice. Also make sure that you are there with your friends and not just on your own or else she will know that you just went to meet her:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

WTF happened to all the thanks the Feeky had on his first post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Mark200 wrote: »
    WTF happened to all the thanks the Feeky had on his first post?

I think all the thanks were on the update about how he got on, rather than the first post, weren't they?

I have a mate who before he met his wife was basically a professional cock blocker!! He'd f it up for anyone who even looked like getting a chance to dip their pretzel in the cheese!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I think all the thanks were on the update about how he got on, rather than the first post, weren't they?

Ohhh likely!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

i have had a shyte week and this Feekmeister has managed to make it all better! he is like a recession blues buster! i think they should read snippets of this thread on the news, instead of the Angelus or something, just to bring hope and smiles to the nation!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I hope the OP and his fictional beau live happily ever after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I hope the OP and his fictional beau live happily ever after.

Who pissed in your porridge this morning?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Fizman wrote: »
    I could be in the best mood in the world and still be skeptical of the OP's continuing saga. Does it really upset you that I have cast doubt on this unlikely series of events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Fizman wrote: »

That was me. Sorry. :(

Bollocko was in the jacks and I was bursting for a slash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I could be in the best mood in the world and still be skeptical of the OP's continuing saga. Does it really upset you that I have cast doubt on this unlikely series of events?

I'm not upset.

I'm just disappointed.

• Advertisement

The only thing that could make this beyond perfect is if there is a grinds teacher in her mid-twenties posting on the Personal Lives forums about how to get over her insatiable desire to make whoopie with her teenage student!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement