Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Fizman wrote: »
    I'm not upset.

I'm just disappointed.

Hey I am not the king of truth. I could be wrong. I have been in the past. It's not a lie if the OP believes it is it?
    FWIW I checked around and can cast no light at all on the potential loss of thanks in the OP. No evidence that any were removed at all so it's possibly that they were never there? Anyone can confirm there were more and I will look deeper into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

On the other hand if it does turn out that Feeky's been telling porkies he might be lynched by his ever-growing fanclub

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Knightfall

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    On the other hand if it does turn out that Feeky's been telling porkies he might be lynched by his ever-growing fanclub

If this was to turn out to be a lie then I believe Feeky's is a cult leader in the making!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hey I am not the king of truth. I could be wrong. I have been in the past. It's not a lie if the OP believes it is it?
    FWIW I checked around and can cast no light at all on the potential loss of thanks in the OP. No evidence that any were removed at all so it's possibly that they were never there? Anyone can confirm there were more and I will look deeper into it.

I'm pretty sure that the thanks level is the same as it was for the OP. It was his reply that got the trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

Tilt Gone wrote: »
    Erm, I think this grinds teacher is my sister??? WTF??

does that mean you do want him to lob her the bone...or not?
    be specific man!

• Advertisement

pixiestix wrote: »
    does that mean you do want him to lob her the bone...or not?
    be specific man!

More to the point is she is your sister...........you must have a picture!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭mikeystipey

Just read this thread for the first time - OP, you are a lucky baxtard! When I was in school I would haven given anything to bone my Irish teacher, she was such a fine thing. I'll give you a million euro to swap lives with me, and I'll definitely drop the hand - pm me if you want take me up on this offer

Knightfall wrote: »
    More to the point is she is your sister...........you must have a picture!!!!!

oh look at you thinking ahead, you clever cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Lou33

Right, read the whole thing and have to say i disagree nearly all of the posts so far (apart from the ones saying how good this thread is : ).

The whole ruse if its to be believed, of attraction between this grinds teacher has been formed in one setting, where ever the grind takes place which is presumably where you live. Its private. Its just the two you. Its ungrounded sexual electricity propagated by the chance that no one would ever find out would they?

Take feeky OUT of that environment and I start running into problems of how this might work. Put him in an adult environment such as a NightClub and it will never work.

There are so many eyes watching, and judging.

She may be out with friends, who would pass disparaging opinions. Not that anyones opinion should matter to you, but it may to her.

The social ineptness and awkwardness, which everyone experiences at that age, will be impossible to hide. Girls pick up on this more so much, confidence gets you everywhere. When put into a situation, such as a nightclub surrounded by adults, its completely natural that a teenager would find himself/herself completely out of their depth.

There are other MALES present. Importantly around her age. Even more importantly ones that fit social etiquette which most people adhere to. Feeky all of a sudden finds himself in direct line of comparison to infinitely more socially acceptable suitors (though none of them is the real slim feeky ; ) This greatly increases the social ask she has to make even greater if she indeed reciprocates any move by the legend himself.

From a conversation perceptive we might be running low on steam too unfortunately :( presumably you have little in common (as would be the case for any coupling 17-23 y/o), apart from an obvious love for the irish language, which might make talking points hard to come by. Then again, you might be full of stomach-ache inducing one liners and anecdotes and have her laughing into all the way into your bed, but im just guessing.

Now with our hero facing down the barrel of these obstacles i think we could be sending a lamb to slaughter advising him down the way of meeting up Saturday night in a club.

Its a follie, and if gunthered up would most likely startle this frisky sexcrazed minx into a permanent state of only dispensing incorrect modh coinniollach verbs during your romps through the LC Irish Sylabus. The Feek risks forever being frozen out, and with it our dreams fulfilling long lost opportunities from our youth!

My advice would be keep the friskiness to the grind room, and your in with 110x better chance of hopping on the good foot and doing the no pants dance. When she asks you where you were Saturday, say you were busy, you had a crazy house party to go to that turned out to be legendary! Building up your intrigue only encourages her to continue to unwrap the layers of the Feek each week! You gotta play it stone cold :)

I could go on and on but dont have time to list all my concerns. I want you to succeed. You are already a legend in everyones eyes. Got my fingers crossed for you and wishing you all the best Feeky!

ps. not to kill anyones fun but id remove any photos of yourself off here before someone (could be anyone) gets upset or annoyed!

• Advertisement

pixiestix wrote: »
    oh look at you thinking ahead, you clever cat!

:cool:

Lou33 wrote: »
    Right, read the whole thing and have to say i disagree nearly all of the posts so far (apart from the ones saying how good this thread is : ).

The whole ruse if its to be believed, of attraction between this grinds teacher has been formed in one setting, where ever the grind takes place which is presumably where you live. Its private. Its just the two you. Its ungrounded sexual electricity propagated by the chance that no one would ever find out would they?

Take feeky OUT of that environment and I start running into problems of how this might work. Put him in an adult environment such as a NightClub and it will never work.

She may be out with friends, who would pass disparaging opinions. Not that anyones opinion should matter to you, but it may to her.

The social ineptness and awkwardness, which everyone experiences at that age, will be impossible to hide. Girls pick up on this more so much, confidence gets you everywhere. When put into a situation, such as a nightclub surrounded by adults, its completely natural that a teenager would find himself/herself completely out of their depth.

There are other MALES present. Importantly around her age. Even more importantly ones that fit social etiquette which most people adhere to. Feeky all of a sudden finds himself in direct line of comparison to infinitely more socially acceptable suitors (though none of them is the real slim feeky ; ) This greatly increases the social ask she has to make even greater if she indeed reciprocates any move by the legend himself.

From a conversation perceptive we might be running low on steam too unfortunately :( presumably you have little in common (as would be the case for any coupling 17-23 y/o), apart from an obvious love for the irish language, which might make talking points hard to come by. Then again, you might be full of stomach-ache inducing one liners and anecdotes and have her laughing into all the way into your bed, but im just guessing.

Now with our hero facing down the barrel of these obstacles i think we could be sending a lamb to slaughter advising him down the way of meeting up Saturday night in a club.

Its a follie, and if gunthered up would most likely startle this frisky sexcrazed minx into a permanent state of only dispensing incorrect modh coinniollach verbs during your romps through the LC Irish Sylabus. The Feek risks forever being frozen out, and with it our dreams fulfilling long lost opportunities from our youth!

My advice would be keep the friskiness to the grind room, and your in with 110x better chance of hopping on the good foot and doing the no pants dance. When she asks you where you were Saturday, say you were busy, you had a crazy house party to go to that turned out to be legendary! Building up your intrigue only encourages her to continue to unwrap the layers of the Feek each week! You gotta play it stone cold :)

I could go on and on but dont have time to list all my concerns. I want you to succeed. You are already a legend in everyones eyes. Got my fingers crossed for you and wishing you all the best Feeky!

ps. not to kill anyones fun but id remove any photos of yourself off here before someone (could be anyone) gets upset or annoyed!

For what's its worth, my tuppence worth would be a middle ground between the above and just going for it.

I say go out, meet her, but play it cool. Don't over commit, even if she has her babs in ye face! You'll see her Tuesday night and that's where the real damage can be done. Look on Saturday as ground work/reconnaissance mission.

i am half tempted to wait up all saturday night/sunday morning to see how he does! i will have to find a giant foam finger that says something along the lines of 'fill her magee!!' and get hotdogs and popcorn!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭_Buck Rogers

I could be in the best mood in the world and still be skeptical of the OP's continuing saga. Does it really upset you that I have cast doubt on this unlikely series of events?

I'm thinking the same unfortunately, I'd love for it to be real if for no other reason than because we've all missed these kinda of opportunities when we were at school.

But ya, not likely is it. . . really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Link?

http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Jigsaw
    Link at the bottom.

It was similar enough to this thead; hilarious, brilliant, the kind of thing you'd press F5 every few seconds for.
    I felt privileged just to witness it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

El Siglo wrote: »
    One chap I know rode a bird with a surgical glove, thankfully she was hammered and didn't know that every time he went in the glove inflated. Takes "ribbed for her pleasure" to a whole new level.

Why did he have a surgical glove with him?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

This stuff is golden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

I've got to agree with Lou33. You meet this gal in a nightclub and the potential chance of zero boning occurring has risen exponentially. Keep it in the grinds. There seems to be something a little more secretive and inticing about it.

And I'd like to apply a bit of advice previously given, but in a different context:

Seriously dude, will ya have a fap before she calls over for the grinds. Last thing ya want to do is give her a pearl necklace and she hasn't even said hello yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭garion

Agree wholeheartedly with Lou33.... the ONLY place this will work will be one-to-one at the grinds. Far too many things can go wrong in the nightclub... the chances of Feekmeister's chances improving are very slim.

One idea might be to get her a little present on your last grind before xmas?? Nothing too soppy... something a little bit cheeky maybe. You can disguise it as a "thanks for all your help with the grinds" gift if you need to.
    It keeps you (and all of us!) in the game though!

In Feeky We Thrust (*ahem*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

46 pages of a schoolboy's wet dream . Fascinating stuff but aload of bollix also.

• Advertisement

Kradock wrote: »
    46 pages of a schoolboy's wet dream . Fascinating stuff but aload of bollix also.

Hey everybody, Kradock finds mens bollox fascinating!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

You are too right sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

Fizman wrote: »
    Hey everybody, Kradock finds mens bollox fascinating!

:pac:

Thread is a load of bollix. Couple of laughs , nothing exceptional.
    The OP has done a good job of yanking people's chains but alas I fear he will be yanking his own chain for a while at least till he grows out of the acne phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

I read this thread when it first opened but haven't looked at it since. just read through the whole thread now.

WHAT A THREAD!!!

FEEKY you the man!!

Cannot wait for update.

Can all bouncers in Cork please be aware that this is happening on Sat and let him in.

WERE ALL BEHIND YOU

well most of us anyway

Overheal 13
    DOC09UNAM 11
    raptorman 11
    geeky 10
    TheDuderino 10
    ScienceNerd 9
    Jay P 9
    SV 9
    grandmaster 9
    cloneslad 9
    Curly7 8
    Trankton 7
    Long Onion 7
    antodeco 7
    starbelgrade 7
    OutlawPete 7
    Knightfall 7
    MCMLXXV 7
    AnonoBoy 7
    Jako8 6
    Ticktactoe 6
    TheZohan 6
    neil_hosey 6
    Fizman 6
    robbie_998 6
    ciano1 6
    Mark200 6
    ScumLord 5
    horsebox1977 5
    The Saint 5
    BDR 5
    Vanbis 4
    peabutler 4
    TelePaul 4
    getz 4
    snyper 4
    ballsymchugh 4
    RichTea 4
    Kirnsy 4
    pixiestix 4
    Turd Ferguson 4
    dr.bollocko 4
    kickoutthejams 4
    smcgiff 4
    Frada 3
    bullets 3
    itsallaboutheL 3
    Royal Shy Sunset 3
    neilthefunkeone 3
    argosy2006 3
    blackbetty69 3
    nickcave 3
    El Weirdo 3
    brummytom 3
    Naos 3
    ReacherCreature 3
    General Zod 3
    Jet Black 3
    wyrn 3
    budgemook 3
    Shatner 3
    Pdfile 3
    ibarelycare 3
    Kradock 3
    FredBaby! 3
    mikemac 3
    YbFocus 3
    beertons 3
    jackncoke 3
    king-stew 2
    SuperGrover 2
    ~me~ 2
    bonzodog2 2
    Davo D 2
    --Kaiser-- 2
    K-Ren 2
    samhail 2
    jasonorr 2
    Zambia232 2
    SlasherMcGurk 2
    celt262 2
    Crow71 2
    orourkeda 2
    soups05 2
    Bigdeadlydave 2
    Takk 2
    liamygunner29 2
    mountain 2
    AlmightyCushion 2
    Davidius 2
    DazMarz 2
    4leto 2
    Xinkai 2
    Stargate 2
    daca88 2
    Kersmash 2
    sherdydan 2
    jimmyw 2
    Hackysack 2
    Sean Quagmire 2
    NedTermo 2
    Cunny-Funt 2
    tomo75 2
    smodgley 2
    Senna 2
    JCDUB 2
    Groinshot 2
    El Siglo 2
    giggsy664 2
    Doc 2
    demanufactured 2
    IvyTheTerrible 2
    sdonn 2
    whycliff 2
    VinnyTGM 2
    DarrenGT4 2
    sam34 2
    hanner 2
    therokerroar 2
    gustavo 2
    LeoGilly 2
    jackpalance 1
    nuts86 1
    brendansmith 1
    garion 1
    6th 1
    fionaod 1
    smokingman 1
    CantGetNoSleep 1
    opinion guy 1
    TheInquisitor 1
    CivilServant 1
    Slugs 1
    RedXIV 1
    staker 1
    MrKingsley 1
    Sophsxxx 1
    Capt'n Midnight 1
    dinhanoi 1
    pontovic 1
    xzanti 1
    SlickWilly 1
    dylano_k 1
    mars bar 1
    Mr. Incognito 1
    The Perfect Drug 1
    youcancallme>al 1
    KarmaGarda 1
    Funjunkie 1
    maccasarlaigh 1
    tmdsurvey 1
    Lemming 1
    jumpguy 1
    wordofmouth 1
    clikityclak 1
    hiscan 1
    doubtfir3 1
    chopperbyrne 1
    son-of-plunder 1
    gonzovision 1
    BOHtox 1
    OnTheBalls 1
    quad_red 1
    foreman1916 1
    fin-slipknot 1
    john_d_baptist 1
    Warfi 1
    Schism 1
    jokettle 1
    kowloon 1
    Y2J_MUFC 1
    SkidMark 1
    Dj Stiggie 1
    Notorious 1
    Huggles 1
    fintonie 1
    rizzee 1
    worded 1
    Fago_25 1
    lostdesign 1
    Vain 1
    RonMexico 1
    cheater 1
    Package 1
    Adyx 1
    Insurgent 1
    Roro4Brit 1
    coldwood92 1
    Dub13 1
    quicklickpaddy 1
    ddef 1
    Splinter 1
    run_Forrest_run 1
    _Buck Rogers 1
    esel 1
    Berkut 1
    Porkpie 1
    pickarooney 1
    gerTheGreat 1
    funkyflea 1
    Alessandra 1
    MizzLolly 1
    plein de force 1
    ElaElaElano 1
    Michellenman 1
    GrumPy 1
    Mrmoe 1
    blogga 1
    chillin_penguin 1
    admiralofthefleet 1
    forestman 1
    ooPabsoo 1
    RasTa 1
    Ferris_Bueller 1
    Aldebaran 1
    halpin17 1
    Lou33 1
    BrokenArrows 1
    long_b 1
    stovelid 1
    Sam Vimes 1
    superconor 1
    kildara 1
    oeb 1
    Gummy Panda 1
    R0ot 1
    RMD 1
    dunworth1 1
    daveharnett 1
    Mmcd 1
    JohnnyChimpo 1
    metalfest 1
    Cheerilee 1
    bennyc 1
    tom francy 1
    Raiser 1
    Swizz 1
    The_B_Man 1
    mikeystipey 1
    Snow-Monkey 1
    Xavi6 1
    BCawley 1
    SoWatchaWant 1
    Doodee 1
    faceman 1
    pyramuid man 1
    irish-stew 1
    Four-Percent 1
    Agricola 1
    Lethal_Bullet 1
    Tomebagel 1
    Cobbe354 1
    seraphimvc 1
    Badger2009 1
    Daroxtar 1
    captainjack 1
    foxyboxer 1
    Novella 1
    DublinWriter 1
    Bob the Seducer 1
    Dr Gradus 1
    Elbows 1
    drinkmilkkids 1
    Buceph 1
    aligator_am 1
    Carroller16 1
    Tallaght Saint 1
    fizzynicenice 1
    mikom 1
    baz2009 1
    tribesman44 1
    Reganio 2 1
    SligoBrewer 1
    dublin 16 lad 1
    tempura 1
    Hossbox 1
    Tyler MacDurden 1
    jenno86 1
    (insert name) 1
    happyfriday 1
    Clemon 1
    Rookster 1
    allanb49 1
    nobbo 1
    Papa_Lazarou 1
    Tarzan_man 1
    Thepones 1
    .Bob 1
    Raoul 1
    thatsa spicy 1
    Johnny Giles 1
    Tar.Aldarion 1
    Confab 1
    Mr check raise 1
    steviecakes 1
    Euro_Kraut 1
    Ads by Google 1
    Dempsey 1
    Useful.Idiot 1
    DaPoolRulz 1
    buff-n-stuff 1
    siltirocker 1
    johnc24 1
    SprostonGreen 1
    christina_x 1
    cian1500ww 1
    RedNiamhy 1
    PrideInBattle 1
    speedboatchase 1
    pidgey 1
    CianRyan 1
    uberwolf 1
    sorrywhat

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thread is a load of bollix. Couple of laughs , nothing exceptional.
    The OP has done a good job of yanking people's chains but alas I fear he will be yanking his own chain for a while at least till he grows out of the acne phase.
    This man speaks sense.
    I read this thread when it first opened but haven't looked at it since. just read through the whole thread now.

WHAT A THREAD!!!

FEEKY you the man!!

Cannot wait for update.

Can all bouncers in Cork please be aware that this is happening on Sat and let him in.

But they want to believe it so much.

please at least let me believe bollocko...

Oh why wont you let me believe!!!

first i get told theres no santa now this!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

please at least let me believe bollocko...

Oh why wont you let me believe!!!

first i get told theres no santa now this!

You can take me out of that list. I wouldn't even belive it if I logged in at the weekend and saw a post from him saying that he scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Why did he have a surgical glove with him?!

It was the only thing he had in the house, I think his mother had a box of them cos she was a nurse or something. It beats the aul tayto bag in any case!:D

• Advertisement

Ya those odds are about right. I'd have him at 6/1 to score. :pac:

Lol at the tags.

"Scoil amach do bobalain".

/begins singing
    No no no no no na fisshka.
    Eeneemeenee decimeenee uhwallawallameenee!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement