Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Female POV-wear a shirt. Most guys look better, and older, in shirts ;)

I can't believe how invested we all are in your (hopeful) success! We'll be thinking of you :D

But....not in a stalker way. Promise :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Rightio, plan for the big night.

Have my ID sorted, it's my similarly-looking-when-he-was-my-age older brother's and it's worked the precisely 2 times I've tried to get into nightclubs before.

I've got the all clear to go out from the father, as his Christmas party is on the night, he thinks I'll be at a friend's house. I have two cans of Stella left over from bushing the week before last, these shall be consumed for the purpose of confidence. I'm thinking 10.30pm as an arrival time, suitably late for cool points (or is it that late for a nightclub?) but early enough for me to work the charm.

Now, all I need is for a loyal subject to do my 7 page Geography project tonight instead of me, so I can... eerm... plan in more detail. Nobody? Right...

Yeah, as others said, 10.30 is fairly early for a club. As far as I know most don't open til 11 - 11.30. No harm in you going in around when it opens though, I guess you could build up your confidence a bit by talking to other girls before she arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

10.30's way too early ;) Unless it's one of those clubs that have free entry before 10.30 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

Right, around 11-11.30ish so I suppose. I will have to be home at a decent-ish time though.

Strongbow has not PMed me any details.

I'll be wearing the classic shirt 'n' jeans. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Never hit a club before midnight, specially when ur not 18 and might get asked for id.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Rightio, plan for the big night.

Have my ID sorted, it's my similarly-looking-when-he-was-my-age older brother's and it's worked the precisely 2 times I've tried to get into nightclubs before.

I've got the all clear to go out from the father, as his Christmas party is on the night, he thinks I'll be at a friend's house. I have two cans of Stella left over from bushing the week before last, these shall be consumed for the purpose of confidence. I'm thinking 10.30pm as an arrival time, suitably late for cool points (or is it that late for a nightclub?) but early enough for me to work the charm.

Now, all I need is for a loyal subject to do my 7 page Geography project tonight instead of me, so I can... eerm... plan in more detail. Nobody? Right...

alternatively, you could try this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Ddisco

Right, around 11-11.30ish so I suppose. I will have to be home at a decent-ish time though.

Strongbow has not PMed me any details.

I'll be wearing the classic shirt 'n' jeans. :D

Can someone volunteer to do Feeky's geography project - he's got enough on his mind at the moment for god sake! Also , someone get me Louis Copeland and Tiger Woods on the phone - if he's gonna "do" this , he's gonna do "it" in style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Posting to subscribe to this thread. Good luck, Feeky!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭forestman

just watching "the hangover". Hope a similar scenario doesnt befall our Feeky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I read the first page and the last page. This seems like an epic thread and I plan to get through it later but can somebody tl;dr it for me for now pwwwweeeeeze :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

I can't stop thinking of this video when I think about Feeky's saturday night. I can't work out which character he will be, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH-wuTV8TnY

A bit of 'A' sure, on the way in. Possibly 'LMNOP' if the Stella goes to his head. 'R + S' if he is very lucky :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Legend :D Get in there:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

"In Feeky we believe":D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Yes Feek can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

I think it unlikely she's going to be there at 11:30 :(

Being 26 means she's going to be out till early on a Saturday night/Sunday morning and starting a lot later than the optimum time for you.

I'm with those of the view that the best thing to do is to see how the grinds go. It be your best bet by a long shot my horny friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

What a man!!!:D:D:D

Feeky, the whole of Cork/AH/Internet is waiting for Saturday night/Sunday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

budgemook wrote: »
    Stalker? How did you find the lads facebook anyways?
    I recognised him on my friend's friend list.
    He has the KYN pic up as his profile picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

i feekin love this thread! i hope he lays her, i really do!!

Takk wrote: »
    Just popped up on my newsfeed; one of my friends commented on your FB link to this!

I can see this getting all around Ireland and Feeky becoming a celebrity.

I wonder what'd happen if Anon got ahold of this...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

I can see this ending in 'Sorry Mate, not tonight' but for the sake of the prosperity and future of our divine little island, this better not happen!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

Havana's is gonna be jammers on saturday night.

original_image.png?1260477581

It had to be done....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

smcgiff wrote: »
    I think it unlikely she's going to be there at 11:30 :(

Being 26 means she's going to be out till early on a Saturday night/Sunday morning and starting a lot later than the optimum time for you.

I'm with those of the view that the best thing to do is to see how the grinds go. It be your best bet by a long shot my horny friend.

She;s only 23!! Keep up! You're missing out on vital info :p

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm surprised no one has set up a facebook fan page for this already...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Atwork

This thread is the best Christmas present, ever:)

Mark200 wrote: »
    She;s only 23!! Keep up! You're missing out on vital info :p

Doh! the 6 came from the age difference - my bad. Will still be out way later than Feeky though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

mars bar wrote: »
    I'm surprised no one has set up a facebook fan page for this already...

We gotta keep this on the down-low.:cool:
    Even though it's a 55-page long thread on Ireland's most popular forum.:(
    Anyhoo, go on Feeky, I'll be checking up this thread first thing when I get home on Sunday, and hopefully it'll be good news to help my hangover.

You know - when this girl finds out and it seems only a matter of time (if it hasn't happened already) then the patriotic thing for her to do is to at least drop the hand on the young fella - for the good of the country don't you know.

Besides, maybe not The Feeky, but for most 17 year olds t'would be enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Lord Feeky, I am in awe.

Hoping to fcuk this doesn't end in the all too familar ''not tonight''.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

This is great. If it's BS, it's still great but if it's real, it's excellent. And if it is real, that Strongbow lad was talking out his hole.

Are you going out on your own Feeky?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement