Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

This thread is currently my homepage. Feeky, if you go to a club before half eleven, your gonna end up wasted. dont drink too early either, and just nurse yer drink. What time is a reasonable time? like Sunday morning before my parents were up was reasonable for me when I lived at home. And I hope to god its not havana brownes in cork, as they were the only place that ever turned me down with the ID I borrowed from someone.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Afroninja

God I hope this is true n not an elaborate hoax

Come on Feek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Feeky can be our everyteen,indulging all of us.I for one will cheer him on as he rides her and costs her her job.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,796 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

We need to write songs about this.

loving the tags folks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Overheal wrote: »
    We need to write songs about this.

loving the tags folks.

They already have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Ah, I would have gone for either

or

Forgive me for the first one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

SO I PULL OUT MY GUN!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭peabutler

Feeky's grind teacher has got it going on
    She's all he's ever wanted and he's waited so long
    Strongbow can't you see, She wants Feeky Magee..........

Stacey's Mom tune

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭francie BradyII

Just discovered this today. And love it!

Feeky you are 17 and have nothing to lose. We all did crazy stuff when we were young. There's nothing like a good chase, i still love the chase, i am sure she's not the first and she certainly won't be the last. And when you are my age(74) you will laugh about this! Life is made up of moments like this.

But my advice is to play it cool saturday, lay the foundation for tuesday. Let her see you're not a silly 17yr old. Let her see you chatting to other girls! Most importantly make her laugh!

Tuesday is the big one

And a message to the mods - When all this is done, you should edit it up and turn it into a book! Next christmas best seller!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Stirling

Any female Cork Boardsie willing to go in with young Feek? Far less chance of "Not Tonight Mate" if he looks like he's with some young wan instead of going as a lone wolf :)

Loving this thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

I would have gone for this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

And this one especially (God bless Kenny Powers and his fantastic fucking hair!):

Go on Feeky!;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Isn't there a movie based on this thread? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere online...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Stirling wrote: »
    Any female Cork Boardsie willing to go in with young Feek? Far less chance of "Not Tonight Mate" if he looks like he's with some young wan instead of going as a lone wolf :)

FYP:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Do you think she could handle Feeky asking her to translate this into Irish:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

This nightclub expedition is so the wrong move.

Sun Tzu said a battle is won before it is ever fought. You have engineered a nightclub full of blocks from all over Ireland looking to hop anything that even remotley looks blonde or slightly intelligent enough to dispense lessons.

The privacy of grinds was your perfect battle ground. Instead you have let the enemy dictate a ground they know well and holds no danger to them.
    You feeky are against
    your mates (who could steal your mantle).
    The doormen, the gardai , the barmen, the lounge staff,
    the male punters (Who will be all over this lass if she looks like you describe), the boards punters (drunkenly screaming ride him at any girl within 5 feet of you).
    the normal boy girl obstacles
    your not that cashed up ...correct me if I am wrong.

Tuesday is your night Feeky, however if you can pull off Saturday night you indeed will be a legend. :D

Oh and if your full of it don't ever visit Australia. :mad:

Zambia232 wrote: »
    This nightclub expedition is so the wrong move.

Sun Tzu said a battle is won before it is ever fought. You have engineered a nightclub full of blocks from all over Ireland looking to hop anything that even remotley looks blonde or slightly intelligent enough to dispense lessons.

The privacy of grinds was your perfect battle ground. Instead you have let the enemy dictate a ground they know well and holds no danger to them.
    You feeky are against
    your mates (who could steal your mantle).
    The doormen, the gardai , the barmen, the lounge staff,
    the male punters (Who will be all over this lass if she looks like you describe), the boards punters (drunkenly screaming ride him at any girl within 5 feet of you).
    the normal boy girl obstacles
    your not that cashed up ...correct me if I am wrong.

Tuesday is your night Feeky, however if you can pull off Saturday night you indeed will be a legend. :D

Oh and if your full of it don't ever visit Australia. :mad:

It kills me say it but I agree...Love it to well on Sat/Tuesday tho Feek!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Found myself totally absorbed with this thread and I feel this is appropriate

GO FEEKY!!:D

and also to subscribe :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Just discovered this today. And love it!

Feeky you are 17 and have nothing to lose. We all did crazy stuff when we were young. There's nothing like a good chase, i still love the chase, i am sure she's not the first and she certainly won't be the last. And when you are my age(74) you will laugh about this! Life is made up of moments like this.

But my advice is to play it cool saturday, lay the foundation for tuesday. Let her see you're not a silly 17yr old. Let her see you chatting to other girls! Most importantly make her laugh!

Tuesday is the big one

And a message to the mods - When all this is done, you should edit it up and turn it into a book! Next christmas best seller!

74...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Kristian_

Get in their, give her dixie!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Feeky you horny reincarnation of buddha you're about to change a nation

This thread could not be a more perfect exam time distraction :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 john_d_baptist

thsi thread is a stitch up... some guy is the subject of ridicule here. No one says they fancy their teacher, then puts up a photo of themselves, plus their personal info... its a stitch up Im telling you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Pardon me for not wanting to go through 56 pages of posts, but did the OP manage to bury the baldy fella yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Shatner

What are people going to do when this is all over? If feeky seals the deal on saturday or (and of course this is far less likely) if he strikes out, will there be a support group or something that we can go to? I'm starting to worry that he may feek too soon.

I'm actually starting to hope that Feeky is stopped at the door on saturday so we can prolong this whole thing till the Leaving Cert next summer.

Christmas won't be the same without feeky, I'll feek out without my fix of feeky.

Could we get feeky on big brother next summer, or I'm a Celebrity? Feeky's got talent? Feek factor?

Feek on, MacGee!

Feek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

then puts up a photo of themselves,

Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

thsi thread is a stitch up... some guy is the subject of ridicule here. No one says they fancy their teacher, then puts up a photo of themselves, plus their personal info... its a stitch up Im telling you

Feeky had his picture up long before this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Shes probably a con woman.

Next tuesday she will announce shes uping her fee by 50%.

Theres no way feeky will let his dad get in another tutor after all the
    flirting.

Theres probably gona be a dozen 17/18 year old lads in that nightclub saturday night looking for her to turn up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

She's a paedophile.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement