Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 HH Chick

OMG im addicted to this....
    But leaning towards it all happening on tues nite, Sat night could be too messy, esp if she's there with all her friends etc.....

Whats his face book name dying to become a friend of McGee??:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

To all the people saying it will never happen....its the fact he has the balls to try that we love.....regardless of whether he gets laid or not...although that would be a great ending!!

Don't like the sound of "I have to be home early" though!!

I'm not sure you can get with her in the nightclub when she is with her friends and/or her boyfriend but sure give it a go for the craic. Or failing that, pick up another girl and make her jealous...could make Tuesday night interesting. Are the grinds in your house or her house? :) They could be in her bedroom soone enough!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

No pressure Feekster, but this is for all of us guys who had hot teachers in school who we never even got a sniff off, but were gagging to get with. And which caused us to end up with once bicep considerably bigger than the other. :)
    Giggity giggity! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I think on Saturday night, Feeky should be forced to wear a wire.

It's only fair that this documented in some way ..

Vicarious Living, ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zaphood316

Any bouncer that turned away an underage lad who gave the excuse "but I'm here to pull my teacher" should be put to death, on the spot.

nuf said

Freaky if you're not let in, let us know what nighclub it is and we can start a petition to boycott it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

cpu-dude wrote: »

Love it! Quagmiester!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Just read threw this whole thread here in work ****ing loving it :D

Ill be back on monday to see what happens good luck ya mad bastard !! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I showed this thread to my close friend Morgan Freeman, he asked me to pass this on...

I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a Feeky following man can feel, a Feeky following man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope he can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand after he rides yer wan. I hope her pink bits are as nice as they have been in his dreams. I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Is this the 2009 version of Ferris Bueller's day off? except, y'know, extended over a good week....

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

The story has spread to the states... few of us reading of this "Feeky" one in Boston now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭LambDave

Another member of the BFFC (Boston Feeky Fan Club) here. God speed on Saturday from Stateside!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭oisinmc14

Can someone shorten this thread down to 1 epic post containing all of feeky's posts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Baby get 'Feeky' after school!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

oisinmc14 wrote: »
    Can someone shorten this thread down to 1 epic post containing all of feeky's posts??

Try here.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Go to out to the after hours page, and click the link for the amount of replies. This will give a breakdown of who has posted how much. Go to Feekys and click the number he has posted, it will give you all of his posts in a search

Goddamn it Jason >_<

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

LambDave wrote: »
    Another member of the BFFC (Boston Feeky Fan Club) here. God speed on Saturday from Stateside!
    peterd wrote: »
    The story has spread to the states... few of us reading of this "Feeky" one in Boston now.

Jesus whenever the Feek gets into a club he'll be golden. He now has the authority to use lines that pretty much everyone else can only say in jest.....

"
    Feek: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.

Ridiculously Hot Bird: Really.

Feek: People know me.

Ridiculously Hot Bird: Well, I'm very happy for you.

Feek: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    "

In like Flynn my brother, in like Flynn! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

Out of curiosity,should Feeky meet her in this nightclub,will she laugh or be insulted if he pulls and she finds a johnny on him?

So here's the deal, I'm in LC year, and getting a grind in Irish.

My grind teacher is mid-twenties at a guess, no wedding ring, and very cute (looks like an older version of Donna off Neighbours).

She's taken to winking at me whenever I finish a sentence I'm struggling with, and she kept giving me examples to say like "Yesterday I went to the cinema with my girlfriend" until I eventually said I was single, and she said "Go away from me, really?". The last class we had she said we were gonna do some oral work and then said "Don't!" and laughed even though I hadn't reacted.

I have flirted back the odd time but I mainly just smile and keep quiet. Is this something I should try and pursue or is that just a horrible idea?
    I'm 17 and haven't got any pics of her. As I said, picture an older Donna off Neighbours.

I'll probably be keeping the grind up until about April, so I can afford to play the slow game. But it may be a tad awkward if I come straight out and ask to plow her and she says no and I still have another 20+ classes with her. rolleyes.gif

By the by, the grinds are at my house and not a grind school. biggrin.gif
    Y'know I was feeling a little less confident after reading the other doom-mongering comments, but this beautiful plan of action has inspired me, I cannot fail! biggrin.gif

Wait, would I have to say that as Gaeilge? Is that how to them Gaeltacht lassies tick? Because if so, I'm ****ed.
    Originally Posted by ballsymchugh viewpost.gif
    ask her the irish for vagina, then put it at the end of ...

an féidir liom mo lámha a coimead té ar do .......
    Duly noted.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cloneslad viewpost.gif
    If it's irish she wants tell her there is Focail you would rather do than tap her ass up right there.

Ba-dom tssh. I'd have to mangle the pronunciation to make it work as a pun but I normally manage to do that well enough in Irish. biggrin.gif
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Doc viewpost.gif
    What days do you get the grinds? Ever on a Friday?

If you really think she's interested why not say when the lesson is over that you where going to go to the pub and ask if she fancies going for a drink?

That is if you know a place that you are sure will serve you because if she said yes and the barman said no now that would be bad.

Do you know if she is single?

How soon till your 18?

Nope, Tuesdays only. Not 18 for another 6 months. I do know one bar where I usually get served but that'd be fairly dead on a Friday, never mind a Tuesday.

I have no idea if she's single, just that she's not married, or engaged.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheZohan viewpost.gif
    OP I used to date a teacher and was out drinking with her and some of her mates one time when the topic of student/teacher relationships came up. The general tone of the conversation was "yes they would" as long as the student was from a different school that the taught in.

They told me some funny stories about some of the male LC students that they fancied.

I say go for it, you'd be a fool not to.

Really? And did any of them actually ever follow through with this?
    I have come to the conclusion that there shall be some ruthless flirting next Tuesday.
    The same course of action may be employed for boards.ie. I'd be an internets legend! :D
    t is neither.

I don't know her surname though, my dad would probably know, but it'd be a bit awkward asking him and she only said her first name when she came.

Neighbours is superb,...
    Day before my 17th birthday. In a toilet cubicle no less. Classy.

She'd probably just orgasm at all the lovely suggestions given by the good boardies.
    Report: Progress Without Boning

Okay, so bang on cue at six she called to the door, wearing a short enough denim skirt and leggings. *drool*

I think it's fair to say I bottled it for the first 20 minutes, just kept the head down...
    I'm actually grounded at the moment, will need a bit of negotiating with the father...
    Don't worry, I don't plan to. I'll also be on the alcopops, don't want to be langers altogether...
    Bah. Beer it is.

I had beer the last few parties Darren. :cool:
    Rightio, plan for the big night.

Have my ID sorted, it's my similarly-looking-when-he-was-my-age older brother's and it's worked the precisely 2 times I've tried to get into nightclubs before.

I've got the all clear to go out from the father, as his Christmas party is on the night, he thinks I'll be at a friend's house. I have two cans of Stella left over from bushing the week before last, these shall be consumed for the purpose of confidence. I'm thinking 10.30pm as an arrival time, suitably late for cool points (or is it that late for a nightclub?) but early enough for me to work the charm.

Now, all I need is for a loyal subject to do my 7 page Geography project tonight instead of me, so I can... eerm... plan in more detail. Nobody? Right...
    Right, around 11-11.30ish so I suppose. I will have to be home at a decent-ish time though.

Strongbow has not PMed me any details.

I'll be wearing the classic shirt 'n' jeans. biggrin.gif

Jesus i'm bored/sad.

jasonorr wrote: »
    Try here.

Ask my Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Walsh wrote: »
    Ask my Arsenal

Muwahaha...I'd be ragin' if I put in that much effort only to realise it was done already and with much less effort!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Out of curiosity,should Feeky meet her in this nightclub,will she laugh or be insulted if he pulls and she finds a johnny on him?

Better safe than sorry

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

This thread was 2 pages long when I saw it last. Have read all 62 pages now... Here's hoping it will work out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Haha this is gas altogether. This Feeky lad is having ye all on id be nearly sure of it. Everyone badly wants it to be true. Including myself :D

Now I don't mean to be personal, but when I read this I thought we might be dealing with a lad who looks older than he is, hence she'd be physically attracted to him despite his age. But he has thrown his pic up and he could pass for less than 17, the head on the lad!! Again I dont mean to be personal.

But c'mon this has to be a pisstake. And a brilliant one at that! :pac:

But lets just say for one minute that this is true, has he heard from that strongbow lad since??
    Actually thought he sounded pretty convincing and thats the one thing that makes me believe this is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,795 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This thread was 2 pages long when I saw it last. Have read all 62 pages now... Here's hoping it will work out!
    only 24 pages if youre doing it right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

feeky, you the man!

and you better score! i spent the last 2 hours reading the entire thread!

best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭francie BradyII

i missed feekys picture, where is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭CAPSLOCK365

254ygqg.jpg

Get in there, feeky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

i missed feekys picture, where is it?

There's loads of Feekyness on his Facebook support page
    http://www.facebook.com/feekymagee?code=296680976#/feekymagee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

no pressure..just the whole of boards is watching:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Rodar08

Ha HAA! This is the stuff of legends. So it's safe to say that everyone on that Facebook page is also on Boards. There'll be a lot of username swapping and the like I'd say. Way hay there might be more than one beautiful friendship to come out of all of this. ..... because that will happen... won't it? ... With feeky and Donna lookalike.... oh please say it will be so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement