Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Think My Grinds Teacher Fancies Me

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

jumpguy wrote: »
    This is getting boring again...the climax of the story was so carefully built up but the delay is too long now...it's getting dragged out...

Yup.. Like a bad film. You know it was going good and it could have been entertaining.. But they **** it up at the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

LMAO :D:D

He was typing!!!!!

:D:D:D

Go on the Feeky!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

jumpguy wrote: »
    This is getting boring again...the climax of the story was so carefully built up but the delay is too long now...it's getting dragged out...

An anti climax.:(

Boy, is his ass getting tanned.
    <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭sherdydan

i have tears, of joy that he gave it his all, or sadness that it went to ****e on him i dont know.

godbless feeky..... godbless :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Leather Jacket in a night club...ffs what is it the 80's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

An anti climax.:(

<_<

At least he had the balls to give it a shot SS, no regrets there so!

Thread closed at the request of the OP.

Feeky well done for trying your best, maybe in a few years you'll bag her.

Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

P.S. I've decided to tell my dad to cancel the grind, as it would be extremely awkward now for obvious reasons. And I won't be swayed by claims like "She still wants some Feeky!" 'Fraid not guys. In fact, this thread should probably be closed by someone, it's run its course, plus she may become aware of it causing embarrassment on all sides.

Anyway, I love all of you guys, even the pessemists, and I hope I brightened your week, even just a bit.

Feek on brothers and sisters, feek on.

<_<

I wish her response had been mine, Feeky.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

God bless us, everyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement