Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC comes to Sydney

Options
  • 04-12-2009 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey, anyone going to be going to this? It's the same weekend as Homegrown here in Wellington (everything is on in February in New Zealand!), but I reckon I may well fly across on the Sunday to go. Missed it in Ireland the last time and will miss it when they go back, if the rumours are true, around Paddy's Day. Don't think they'll be coming to NZ any time soon, so think I'll have to make this trip.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17049/ufc-110-in-sydney-australia-officially-announced-airs-on-pay-per-view.mma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

That was announced quite a while ago. The tickets go on sale monday.

And the St. Paddys day rumour for ireland appears to be just that, a rumour and nothing more

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Tea recon Tickets will sell out for this?

21,000 is alot of seats to fill for something like this. But i will go alright id say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Damm, its sold out! And I dont have a ticket. Any spare knocking about?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,355 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

They sold 10k in oresale alone, the rest went in a few hours of going public. I knew it'd sell out, but that was quick.
    I managed to get 4 tickets :D

Advertisement