Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a tv aerial installed

Options
  • 04-12-2009 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where i could contact someone to install a tv aerial and possibly a free to air system.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 joelou

My dad does all that kinda thing if you want to pm me I can give you his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I would be interested in getting an aerial installed as well, as long as it wasnt too expensive. I rang around a few places last week and I was getting quoted prices ranging from 250 to 400. I thought that was pretty expensive considering you can get a satellite system in Lidl and the likes for under 100 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fafsplace

You can get a free to air system which gives all the usual stations like BBC1,2,3,4 and ITV1,2,3,4 and much much more plus an RTE aerial installed for around €280 if its a standard installation ie dish on wall with RTE aerial attached and cable run straight to TV point.
    A BBC / RTE aerial system and all the bits like amps and splitters etc could set you back around the €300 mark and all you get is 8 stations compared to the guts of 40 decent stations via fta system.

"I used to install the stuff but am only around at weekends now send me a pm if you need help"

Faf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

mangans does it i think

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

Pm me if you want the number for someone who'll look after you no probs.
    Where in Cavan are you btw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Lpfsox

Hi Hill St Blue

I've just sent you a PM on this :)

Lpfsox

Advertisement