Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Village Draft Urban Framework Plan

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

By that logic they should clear all the walls and gates that weren't on the original plans. Because why they were walled up and gated isn't important. Not if you don't have to live beside it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pondasher

BostonB wrote: »
    By that logic they should clear all the walls and gates that weren't on the original plans. Because why they were walled up and gated isn't important. Not if you don't have to live beside it anyway.

One is entitled to build walls and erect gates in front of their property as long as they comply with certain guidelines.
    I'm glad the people of Coolmine Rd or Roselawn Rd dont have the same logic as some people in your estate or nobody could get their daily shopping. Again its ok for your residents to walk or dare I say drive through other peoples areas to shop but its not ok for the people of Roselawn and Coolmine to walk through your estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

pondasher wrote: »
    One is entitled to build walls and erect gates in front of their property as long as they comply with certain guidelines.

We're not talking about private property. Why are you?
    pondasher wrote: »
    I'm glad the people of Coolmine Rd or Roselawn Rd dont have the same logic as some people in your estate or nobody could get their daily shopping. Again its ok for your residents to walk or dare I say drive through other peoples areas to shop but its not ok for the people of Roselawn and Coolmine to walk through your estate.

We're not talking about where I live, why are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Luttrell1975

eddie wrote: »
    There is an "Extraordinary Summerfield Resident's Association Meeting @ 8pm tonight 14th Dec in Coolmine Community School to discuss "RE: Blanchardtown Town Center Masterplan, potential impact for both estates and need for response from all residents. Invitation extended to Springfield Residents. "

Was the meeting only for residents or was it for the general public. I was just wondering because my parents heard NOTHING about it. I would have gone if I knew.

Advertisement