Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HOW DO I CONECT FREESAT TO HDD/DVD RECORDER

• 04-12-2009 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Im haveing a few problems and wonder if anyone can help.
    I have a LITEON LVW-5025GHC+ HDD DVD recorder (80gb hard drive)
    I have conected mt nthell to this and can get all the analog chanels through the recorder but not the digital chanels.
    i have 2 boxes nthell with hardrive and a free sat box.
    I want to conect the free sat to record on the hard drive but carnt get the chanel on the recorder, its time i tune it i get nothing, yet when i tune in the nthell box i only get the analog channels,does anyone no what im doing wrong here.
    Also if i wanted to put a bigger hard drive into my recorder is this possible or not.
    All help would be great

Advertisement