Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAMAland- So what are they going to do with those infinished buildings in Docklands?

Options
  • 04-12-2009 11:32am

Any ideas? Do you locals reckon that construction will start again or is it back to the drawing board?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

SeaSlacker wrote: »
    Any ideas? Do you locals reckon that construction will start again or is it back to the drawing board?

Knock em down along with half the apartment blocks in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Any piccies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

is the DDDA not getting bailed out? Not sure of the details but I think funds are being allocated to the development authority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Guys, I'm sure this is in the wrong forum but since I can't think where it should be I'm happy enough to host it here.

Just be a little mature and respectful in your replies please and don't act the 'After Hours' bollox.

Des, feel free to move this if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

clown bag wrote: »
    is the DDDA not getting bailed out? Not sure of the details but I think funds are being allocated to the development authority.

They were lookig for funds, don't know if they got them.

I would have absolutely no faith in the crowd who were there during the Celtic Tiger years to manage any sort of effective recovery process.

Their management during the boom years was massively suspect and I think the lot of them should be turfed out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Was Bono not involved in this?

Advertisement