Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5800 on 3

• 04-12-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Does anyone have a nokia 5800 xpress music phone on the 3 network? i cant seem to get the internet to work on the phone on the 3 network, any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Make sure your interent settings are correct, here's what you should have http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59855450&postcount=43

all info you need is in the sticky at the top of this forum..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 SeanBhoy

Make sure your interent settings are correct, here's what you should have http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59855450&postcount=43

all info you need is in the sticky at the top of this forum..

i have all these details but still not working i can get onto planet 3 but if i try facebook//google//gmail it wont work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

it should do, can you get to google and go to facebook from there, you should also be able to download a standalone gmail app if you do a google seach on your phone, if you get to planet it means you have a connection, don't see why you can't get any further..
    If you even have a . wrong in the setting it won't work, triple check it.
    try changing the apn to 3ireland.ie and see does it make a difference..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Is there a block in the internet until you verify your age or anything like that? Those blocks allow you to get to the three home page but nowhere else. Usually you would get a message saying so though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Age verification was gotten rid of months ago so thats not it

• Advertisement
Advertisement