Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Face guy in library :)

Options
  • 04-12-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Has anyone noticed that guy in the library? He strolls around with this really angry face and wears this north face jacket. lol I thought he was going to hit somebody yesterday!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Speaking of the libary, anyone else having problems accesing their libary account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭SarahChambers

eoin2nc wrote: »
    Speaking of the libary, anyone else having problems accesing their libary account?

:D are you the north face guy? Is that why you are angry ? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

:D are you the north face guy? Is that why you are angry ? lol

Im angry, but not wearing a north face jacket! its back up for me now, cant believe my 500th post was asking a question about the libary :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Has anyone noticed that guy in the library? He strolls around with this really angry face and wears this north face jacket. lol I thought he was going to hit somebody yesterday!!

So you're the girl whose always staring at me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Notorious wrote: »
    So you're the girl whose always staring at me?!

Here mate, calm down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

What floor is he on?

It's kind of depressing when you're walking around college and see someone you recognise only to realise that it's from the library...

WeeBushy wrote: »
    What floor is he on?

It's kind of depressing when you're walking around college and see someone you recognise only to realise that it's from the library...

Ist floor. Lolz I know, I hate when I think I know somebody and I say hi and then realise I dont know then :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Delgithed you've returned Sarah, these boards just aren't the same without you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Haven't a clue who you're talking about but there are some nutters in that library alright.

Ist floor. Lolz I know, I hate when I think I know somebody and I say hi and then realise I dont know then :eek:

Ah, I'm a fourth floor man so wouldn't come across your type very often :p

• Advertisement

betafrog wrote: »
    I hear the 1st floor types like being on the bottom...

Yeah I've heard that too... I prefer being on top :D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

WeeBushy wrote: »
    Yeah I've heard that too... I prefer being on top :D

I like to sandwich myself somewhere in-between you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I saw some guy in a north face jacket today and depressingly my first thought was of this thread wondering if it was him! I didn't see his face :(

betafrog wrote: »
    Doesn't surprise me.... At all.... Knew you were giving me funny looks :eek:

I can't help my wandering eyes :O

This thread has made me want to buy a North Face jacket. Sit in the library and wait for one of you gobsheens to approach me then rob you of your internets! thats right.. ALL of your internets.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

Ah you just really have a crush on him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

Just out of curiosity - what colour is the jacket?? :D

....maybe he was just having a bad day? (tho more than likely it was a case of him wondering why the hell you were being so nosy..!!) :P

JayC5 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity - what colour is the jacket?? :D

....maybe he was just having a bad day? (tho more than likely it was a case of him wondering why the hell you were being so nosy..!!) :P

It was a black north face jacket, and he had jeans on too lol somebody must have noticed him!! :D Or I suppose people actually study in the library instead of looking at angry guys in north face jackets! lol

This is what his face looked like: :mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭JayC5

:D:D:D:D:D:D!

lmao at the mo!! I think I know the person you are talking about....! :D

What colour hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I have no exams

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

It was a black north face jacket, and he had jeans on too lol somebody must have noticed him!! :D Or I suppose people actually study in the library instead of looking at angry guys in north face jackets! lol

Lol. How old is this guy? Sounds like a librocop clone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Grimes wrote: »
    I have no exams

/punts Grimes out of thread
    *chortle*

This is not a singles forum so unless you critque the lad in a negative way I suggest you stop getting so giddy and sober up your posts. Puh puh puhlease? Gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lee_

If you thought he was angry before, how angry will he be next time when its not just you staring at him Sarah...

lee_ wrote: »
    If you thought he was angry before, how angry will he be next time when its not just you staring at him Sarah...

You wont like him when he's angry...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

kk full description, I didn't see him yesterday though and I wasn't in today so maybe you won't have seen him either. He has a black North Face jacket and jeans and has brown hair. I noticed him because I kept seeing him walking around with his laptop and he had this really angry face on!!! Like scowling at people for no reason, it was really funny!! I think next year I will track him down and start moving his books on his desk or unplugging his laptop so his anger can EXPLODE!!!!

:mad:North Face Guy.com:mad: (not a real website)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Best guy i ever seen in there was in a coughing fit and kept coughing up lumps of phlegm into his hand and slurping it back down like he was sucking jelly off a spoon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Best guy i ever seen in there was in a coughing fit and kept coughing up lumps of phlegm into his hand and slurping it back down like he was sucking jelly off a spoon

oh dear jesus, the people things do in public, idgi?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Anyone else get turned on by this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

haha beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Is it a dark grey jacket and does he have short(ish) dark hair?

Advertisement