Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Face guy in library :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

oh dear jesus, the people things do in public, idgi?!

I'm not into things doing me in public, but each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

Why is he wearing a north face jacket in what is probably a warm library?

Maybe he is angry/flustered because he is very warm?

The plot thickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Sweetcorn01

maybe he's not wearing anything under the jacket.

explains why he can hack the heat, looks pissed off and why sarah fancies him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

kk full description, I didn't see him yesterday though and I wasn't in today so maybe you won't have seen him either. He has a black North Face jacket and jeans and has brown hair. I noticed him because I kept seeing him walking around with his laptop and he had this really angry face on!!! Like scowling at people for no reason, it was really funny!! I think next year I will track him down and start moving his books on his desk or unplugging his laptop so his anger can EXPLODE!!!!

:mad:North Face Guy.com:mad: (not a real website)

Im pretty sure i no the man your on about. He a good mate of mine. Is it a small white laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

OMG I've seen this guy too. This is so wierd. Its a white laptop, possibly a macbook.

• Advertisement

That would be him alright. Hes a top man. Hes not as angry as looks looks to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Has anyone noticed that guy in the library? He strolls around with this really angry face and wears this north face jacket. lol I thought he was going to hit somebody yesterday!!

I think they call him Librocop.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 timo87

Screw North Face Guy

Has anyone seen Asian Girl Wearing A Yellow hoody and pretty much **** all else?

From what I can see anyway as if it's not hard enough to concentrate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Micksheenb

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Best guy i ever seen in there was in a coughing fit and kept coughing up lumps of phlegm into his hand and slurping it back down like he was sucking jelly off a spoon

Ugh. i was in there a few weeks back, this guy in the laptop area on the 4th floor was sound asleep, snoring loudly. someone tried to wake him and failed, all he did was snore differently. :confused:

Eventually this started to drag on a bit so someone else shook him until he awoke..
    timo87 wrote: »
    Screw North Face Guy

Has anyone seen Asian Girl Wearing A Yellow hoody and pretty much **** all else?

mmm, nice. lol

timo87 wrote: »

I was in there for the day on wednesday and i nearly screwed my neck up from trying to keep up with all the lookers. Tough ol life i suppose.

Was talking to mate bout it the other day and he suggested having single sex study areas. Dont know which would be better

i) Only have lads to look at and actually get some work done

or

ii) Like it is now. Getting distracted every 60 seconds
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 midtempnfguy

wow i'm So paranoid. and i have an angry face, thats not good news. please don't move my books...
    (above whispered)

Advertisement