Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tax refund

• 04-12-2009 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

once a tax refund application is submitted how long does payment take to come through , I am submitting for 05 06 07 08

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

dwhitham wrote: »
    once a tax refund application is submitted how long does payment take to come through , I am submitting for 05 06 07 08

For paye employee , its an average of at least 4 weeks . Give them a ring on 1890 33 425 .( Dublin area )

First you will receive a P21 balancing statement , and if you are due refund , you should reeceive cheque few days later .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I put through some applications online over the last month or so, all were paid to my bank account within 3 work days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

I will be making my claim to morrow . As Im not registered online I will be posting in paperwork to revenue.

My claim will just be for doctor and pharmacy costs.
    Do I put the full amount I paid to the pharmacy on the form. ( I dont want to put anything on the form which is incorrect )

What years can I claim for as I have several years outstanding.

What documents do I need to attach to my claim form.

Tks in adv for info.

Advertisement