Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too late to pick up Ag Sc for leaving cert?

Options
  • 04-12-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey, I am thinkin serioiusly about repeating my leaving cert this year. I would be joining the year half way through however. I heard Ag Sc was quite an easy subject to get an A in. Is this true? And would it be too late to pick it up, this late in the year? I would have to do the project too, and I hear people usually work on that over the christmas holidays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

edonlon333 wrote: »
    Hey, I am thinkin serioiusly about repeating my leaving cert this year. I would be joining the year half way through however. I heard Ag Sc was quite an easy subject to get an A in. Is this true? And would it be too late to pick it up, this late in the year? I would have to do the project too, and I hear people usually work on that over the christmas holidays?
    This should prob be in the LC forum? Anyway it's a really short course, and it's not difficult, just learn off the stuff and you'll get an A. As for the project, I still haven't started it so you're prob' right about the Christmas thing. So ye, go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

edonlon333 wrote: »

Yeah man go for it. Just after picking it up for myself outside school. Finding it pretty managable. Not sure what to do about project though. Any ideas on how to do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 notsosure!

I'm only after starting it in the last week outside school for an hour a week in grinds.if you've done biology i would definitely recommend taking it up as the cross over is unbelievable between the two.if not thought it is still really manageable and supposed to be so easy to do well in.the project doesn't have to be in until April thought so there's still plenty of time!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭jamser89

If youre not from the country or know/ are related to farmers doing project might be too much work. Don't think it's worth the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

notsosure! wrote: »
    I'm only after starting it in the last week outside school for an hour a week in grinds.if you've done biology i would definitely recommend taking it up as the cross over is unbelievable between the two.if not thought it is still really manageable and supposed to be so easy to do well in.the project doesn't have to be in until April thought so there's still plenty of time!!!!
    Unbelievable is a very strong word:p.

• Advertisement
Advertisement