Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHRISTMAS PARTY TIME AGAIN . @URBAN EXTREME in assocciation with POINT2PRODUCTIONS

Options
  • 04-12-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

URBAN EXTREME CHRISTMAS PARTY
    We are having a christmas party here at Urban Extreme on the 20th. of December
    it will be only €25.00 to play the whole day
    we will have spotprizes galore hidden around the site and will have 2 teams:eek:
    The good Santa's and The Grinch Santa's again
    this is in assocation with POINT2PRODUCTIONS .
    We have brillant game sceanarios set up for the day ,and some lovely christmas food as well .
    please let us know on thread or ring our usual booking line number thankyou. Regards Evelyn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

sounds good to me
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭magicman88

and to me hawkeyes :D:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 point2productio

this is also shaping up to bea good day numbers looking good and im sure all our usual suspects will be there on the day to

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭magicman88

its the unusual ones i worry about :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

:D my band of unusual suspects should be present anyway... Some of the guys who missed Zomb. Req. are looking forward to both this, and the bouncer hunt. Jaysus looking like December is gonna be one good month, what with the 29th or so to test out the lovely present too :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trigger80

Hmmmmmmmm party you say.......
    and airsoft at said party......
    and little gifts hidden for us to find....
    and airsoft at the party.....
    what could be better than mixing a party with airsoft
    im so there :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 point2productio

hopin to see as many people at this as possible numbers lookin good so far so if you want to save xmas let us know and let the two teams ot santas fight it out the winning team rules christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

G-TAC wrote: »
    URBAN EXTREME CHRISTMAS PARTY
    We are having a christmas party here at Urban Extreme on the 20th. of December
    it will be only €25.00 to play the whole day
    we will have spotprizes galore hidden around the site and will have 2 teams:eek:
    The good Santa's and The Grinch Santa's again
    this is in assocation with POINT2PRODUCTIONS .
    We have brillant game sceanarios set up for the day ,and some lovely christmas food as well .
    please let us know on thread or ring our usual booking line number thankyou. Regards Evelyn
    The starting times for our christmas party is 12 oclock so you would need to be here for 11.30 to gear up you can play the whole day until 5.As i said above it is only 25.00 to play with prizes galore and christmas food as well looking forward to having you all down .
    Cheers Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

christmas party cant wait its goin to be a laugh missus claus beware im the original grinch:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

christmas party cant wait its goin to be a laugh missus claus beware im the original grinch:D:D:D

mr grinch i taught it was ba hum bug:p:p that you could not get of work :D:D for this event should be great fun .i will take plenty of photo,s here's hoping good santa wins the day ;);) looking forward to seeing everyone down for a laugh and a bit of festive cheer:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement