Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage Against the Machine for Christmas No 1

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Hahaha this would be awesome if it could happen!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Meh, lots of people will join, without actually buying it

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thats brilliant hope they get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I was hoping this thread was about RATM releasing a new single. Oh the disappointment:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hellm0 wrote: »
    I was hoping this thread was about RATM releasing a new single. Oh the disappointment:(
    You mean it's not? Damn! At least you've saved me the time taken to click the links.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Kind of pointless really from my point of view. I really don't care who gets Xmas number one (or number one any other week of the year for that matter) so I wouldn't get any satisfaction out of not making some X-Factor pop star get it.

magma69 wrote: »
    Kind of pointless really from my point of view. I really don't care who gets Xmas number one (or number one any other week of the year for that matter) so I wouldn't get any satisfaction out of not making some X-Factor pop star get it.
    In fact the people who do care about the christmas number one are they type of people who will buy the x-factor thing

In fact the people who do care about the christmas number one are they type of people who will buy the x-factor thing
    I know. What is your point? Is the idea to ruin it for the people who like chart music. If so the campaign is spiteful, bitter and completely immature. Don't get me wrong. I hate X-Factor etc as much as the next person but this Scroogery is pathetic.

I know. What is your point?
    That the x-factor thing will probably be number one

That the x-factor thing will probably be number one
    And?

• Advertisement

And?

I wasn't aware I had to expand my point into a thesis

I wasn't aware I had to expand my point into a thesis
    Just keep it under 30 pages as my eyes get sore from all the reading :D. Fair enough bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I hate Rage against the machine with a passion. I hope the XFactor thing gets #1 if that's an alternative..

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

haha so true, What a fu$kin stupid idea! who cares seriously! I think these people need to buy a couple of terrizor mags instead of their Smash hits mags :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I hate Rage against the machine with a passion.
    Seriously? Why? I thought Rage Against The Machine were one of those bands that everyone liked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

both x factor potential number one and RATM on Sony. good marketing I'd say!

Advertisement