Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo/Picture Printing?

Options
  • 04-12-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if there's anywhere in the city that prints photos or pictures (I want some digital artwork printed) on either glossy photo paper or PREFERABLY, on a proper canvas, probably A3 size. And if there's anywhere that would do framing in addition.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

_Roz_ wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering if there's anywhere in the city that prints photos or pictures (I want some digital artwork printed) on either glossy photo paper or PREFERABLY, on a proper canvas, probably A3 size. And if there's anywhere that would do framing in addition.

Thanks in advance.

Check your prices but I'd be surprised if anyone beats Harvey Norman on the Kinsale Road. They do a wide range in sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Okay I have no car so I don't really have easy access out there, but I'll find a way if there's nothing in the city itself. Cheers.

Anyone know anything in the actual city?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Try Camera World on Oliver Plunkett St. They do printing but not sure to what standard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Know its a bit out of the city centre but Soundstore on Sarsfield road have a new HP photo lab(I vaguely remember himself harping on about his new wonderful photolab and know they do a pretty big print as I was thinking of getting some done to hang in my apartment) Not too sure on the prices, Id ask himself but hes in work so dont want to be annoying him, but if you ring up someone will be able to give you a run down.

Heres a link about their photolab.....

http://h41131.www4.hp.com/ie/en/press/munster-leads-the-way-with-introduction-of-industry-first-technology-to-the-region.html

Advertisement