Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset with USB plug for Skype

• 04-12-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi Guys,

Looking for good value Headset with USB plug for Skype.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Ebay normally has a decent selection of them very cheap.

Alternatively if you have a bluetooth headset you could get a bluetooth dongle for a few euro on ebay and it works well, thats what I use and it gives you the freedom to move around the house whilst having a conversation.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Skype Travel Headset.

If you travel with either a Laptop or Netbook and are a Skype user, you will have no doubt found that headsets are awkward and bulky to travel with?

I was looking for a good quality foldable USB headset for use with my netbook & one that would also be suitable for travel.

It needed to be USB & have its own sound chip incorporated so as there would be no software installation required (True Plug & Play).

I found it difficult to source but eventually found the perfect one in the Skype shop itself.

It folds flat for easy storage & has a neat little extra, one of the leads in the USB connector can be removed to reveal a 3.5mm jack so as it can be used with items such as your iPod too.

They have only just been released on the market & were developed especially for Skype following a growing demand from customers for such a device.

They are manufactured in Spain and are only available direct from their factory (they won't be in the shops).

They are selling them at an introductory offer price of £ 14.52 STG including VAT & delivery.

headset.jpg

headsetipod.jpg

headsetconnector.jpg

Link:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement