Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hall decorations

Options
  • 04-12-2009 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

hey:)

im decorating a medium sized hall for a 16th birthdat!! any suggestions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭xstarz 2kaii9x

very funny yes!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

An under the sea theme? :)

ya thats a good idea but im just wonderin bout fairy lights and banners!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

What about a few balloons (maybe white and one other colour - makes it a little more grown up).

Fairylights around the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling is also nice, especially when all the main lights are turned off, and there are a few well placed lamps or candles.

What about going for a mild Christmas type theme with holly or ivy around the place, with red or silver baubles scattered around it?

• Advertisement

ya i was thinking about balloons and fairylights anyways!!

ya a few people thought i should do a christmas theme...fancy dress like but i dunno!!!

someone said to me that i shud put up pictures of nights out etc....do you think this is a good idea or is it a bit over the top for just a 16th????

thanks for the help!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

What about a few pictures of the Birthday Person over the years, from the time they were a baby to the current day? You could get them printed out in black and white so they would stand out a little more and look nice.

Not sure about the Christmas fancy dress theme; it could go really really well or really badly, though it does sound like a bit of fun!

Advertisement