Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train from Drogheda to Belfast

Options
  • 04-12-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Think I read recently that there is a special fare for €10 return. Does anyone know if this applies for Saturdays too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Yes, it applies to all Trains until January 3

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

They're actually encouraging people to shop in the North! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

hi im looking on the site atm and all the ones im looking at are 10 euro each way instead of 10 euro return. i know the offer is on as i seen it in the paper but do you have to book in the office or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Ita €10 return if you buy them in their ticket offices, €20 return from Dublin to Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

m.j.w wrote: »
    hi im looking on the site atm and all the ones im looking at are 10 euro each way instead of 10 euro return. i know the offer is on as i seen it in the paper but do you have to book in the office or something?

I got this fare yesterday. It's only available from the counter or ticket machine in the station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

thats grand cheers!

Advertisement