Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A must see

Options
  • 04-12-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

http://portablenorthpole.tv

I posted it up in After hours but will be more appreciated here. Follow the instructions and watch the childrens eyes light up. ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

just did this for my ds (4) and he was delighted, couldn't believe that he was on the screen. what a clever idea:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

I was a bit dubious about this at first but after checking it out for viruses etc I took the plunge and did it. There is obviously a marketing angle in it to a point, but the result is worth it.

V.clever, simple and v.effective. I think my own eyes lit up listening to the msg from Santa myself;)

I'm looking forward to seeing the look on my own little ones face when she wakes up tomorrow and gets her msg from Santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

lol, I saw one last year similar and they loved it. The 3 yr old is still at a stage where she doesnt do what she is told and doesnt believe santa is watching so off I went earlier as soon as I sa this link and set one up for her, of course I chose the secret of how santa knows whose been good or whatever it was. The video was over and she cleaned her mess. Although I did have a little stage of hiding behind the chair because she was afraid of him but well worth it.

lol, I saw one last year similar and they loved it. The 3 yr old is still at a stage where she doesnt do what she is told and doesnt believe santa is watching so off I went earlier as soon as I sa this link and set one up for her, of course I chose the secret of how santa knows whose been good or whatever it was. The video was over and she cleaned her mess. Although I did have a little stage of hiding behind the chair because she was afraid of him but well worth it.

lol, nothing like a bit of fear of Santa to get the job done. He does practice the most effective house invasion ever after all. Nothing can stop this fella, he gets into your house and even your bedroom, and he only does it when your asleep.:eek:

No wonder kids behave themselves at the thought of upsetting Santa.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,361 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

very good , my little guy was nodding at the screen:D

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

www.portablenorthpole.tv

Really good site.. Fill in the details and junior will receive a personalised message from Santa himself...

brilliant... enjoy!

4 threads below titled 'must see';) Someone beat you to it. It is excellent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

oh my old mate you are a genius cant wait to see the faces on my lot hehe see there is 1 for bigger kids too hehehahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MelissaLahive

That is absolutely fantastic. My kids loved it. I made a recording of mine and have burned it to dvd so I can reclaim my PC!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

Thanks Dun laoire, my two watched the video last night. The look on their faces when santa opened the book and they saw their photo inside... priceless.:)

Advertisement