Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPT Prague

Options
  • 04-12-2009 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

anyone know this guy? Laurence Ryan says he irish

in the last 10/24 now, play will continue 2mro

best of luck anyway

note: i think its this guy http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/Swanswan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Yes if its the same Larry Ryan I do know him.

From Tipp, a regular at all the big Irish events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

And if its swanswan from PS, take it down man!! Great mtt reg, definitely skillfull enough to go all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭DrJFF

Ryan Seeing Double

Luca Pagano limped into the pot in late position, and Laurence Ryan and Eyal Avitan came along for a cheap flop from the blinds.

It spread out Ah6hQc , and Ryan led out with a bet. Avitan quickly called, folding Pagano and sending them heads up to the turn. Avitan would call another bet when the Ad paired the board, and Ryan moved all in on the 3c river. Avitan obliged again, making the call with Q9 . It was no good; Ryan showed up As7h , his trips earning him a huge double up to about 1.15 million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

9 left and laurence ryan 6th in chips on 1383000 chips gl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

i see his photo on pokernews - deffo Larry Ryan alrite. really nice guy, hope he can win it.

• Advertisement

how consistent is this guy? if he makes the final table it will be like his 6th final table and still no win

i think he has like 20cashes or so too.

i see his photo on pokernews - deffo Larry Ryan alrite. really nice guy, hope he can win it.

do you know if he is $wanswan on pokerstars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

DrJFF wrote: »
    how consistent is this guy? if he makes the final table it will be like his 6th final table and still no win

i think he has like 20cashes or so too.

good player 13th cash 6th final table

just seen larry photo on pokernews hes our boy alright good luck to him 1 time as they say. $wanswan from dublin so not larry but guy from cashel won ticket so thats larry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

DrJFF wrote: »
    do you know if he is $wanswan on pokerstars?

no idea, i know that he doesnt have swan or any derivation of it in his PPP nickname.

no idea, i know that he doesnt have swan or any derivation of it in his PPP nickname.

gl to him, just wondering have played a lil bit $wanswan and he's a solid MTT reg,

anywho gl to him hopefully he can ship it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

pic of Larry here scroll down,

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/media.html#http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/ryanpra4.JPG

nicer person you couldn't meet at a poker table, hope he takes it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

5th for 135k. Nice win. Exit hand was a blind on blind cooler....Larry had JJ in small and big blind woke up with D`Aces :mad:

nice score,

cruel way to go out,

Note: it isn't $wanswan - screenname is actually barenyrock

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Well done Larry, great result, delghted for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

wp Larry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

nice one larry!

Advertisement