Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning for Balbriganers

Options
  • 04-12-2009 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just a word of warning, was walking through Bremore Castle yesterday at 2.30pm to pick my daughter up from school, I saw a guy, green car,( details passed onto relevent people ) bundling a go-kart into the back of his car. His body language would suggest the go kart did not belong to him or anyone he knows, iykwim, it's just that I live nearby and a neighbours son's bike was taken from the side of their house also recently, so please mind your stuff, lock your cars etc as times are hard enough.
    ShellyB..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

what kind of car...any description of this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Sorry yes, it was a green car 03d havent the rest of the number like a corolla type, man in his late 40's early 50's, grey hair I would say is Irish, thats about it really, hth

Advertisement