Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AG Internet Radio Problems

Options
  • 04-12-2009 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I have an AG internet radio problem. The radio turns itself on when the internet connection is cut also it sometimes searches for the network unsucessfully even though the network link is connected. Maybe this is the wrong place for the thread If so 'sorry'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

pondasher wrote: »
    I have an AG internet radio problem. The radio turns itself on when the internet connection is cut also it sometimes searches for the network unsucessfully even though the network link is connected. Maybe this is the wrong place for the thread If so 'sorry'

Im sure we will be able to help you out. Can you post the exact model of your internet radio for me and I'll see if I can do something for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 pondasher

Thanks' AG only sold one model to my knowledge but the seriel number
    AE 17-16 is at the bottom of the unit

I've done a quick google to see if I could find any info and it doesn't have anything about it. Im afraid I can't help.

Thanks for the help I will bring the unit back to the shop and see can they do anything for me

Where did you buy it from and how long ago?

• Advertisement

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Where did you buy it from and how long ago?

Petes in town I got it exactly 2 yr ago

pondasher wrote: »
    Petes in town I got it exactly 2 yr ago

Could be outside of warrenty. Saying that there is a three year warrenty on some items. Best place to ask would be on consumer issues. Just make a quick post there and one of the guys will help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Did you try a Firmware update?

Advertisement