Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WC - Winners,Dark Horse,Forgotten,Over & Underachievers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

live betting from paddypower.ie to win outright...

Spain 4/1
    Brazil 5/1
    England 11/2
    Argentina 9/1
    Italy 12/1
    France 12/1
    Germany 14/1

LOL @ dannydiamond(will give you kudos for the Flaming Lips lyric)

Germany definitley are being considered outsiders... even BEHIND France for godsake!

Seventh favourites out of 32 teams,top 25% in the betting, Are you having a laugh??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Seventh favourites out of 32 teams,top 25% in the betting, Are you having a laugh??

clutching at straws much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I've come around to the idea of Brazil winning this. They're deceptively hardworking and no longer have any passengers in the side. I read today that some of the grounds are at altitude which won't suit the European teams. They got a very tough group though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Winners Brazil
    Dark Horse Ivory Coast
    Over-achievers Cameroon
    Under-achievers Portugal
    Forgotten team Italy

Advertisement