Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Get Out And Skirmish Day '09

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Wooooooo, just another reason to hit The Warehouse! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

I'll be at HRTA anyway...maybe red barn aswell...woo:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

are many people going to GTAC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

im going to hrta!

anyone joining me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Myself and Nils are down for GTAC, Dean and Adrian are considering trying out airsoft for the first time there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

the fleecyman is going to fingal,got to try out me m16:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Hi is hellfire in bray involved??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

I might have to bail on Tuesday as I don't think I'll be in Dublin.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Stacks of people coming into the shop saying their heading to Redbarn, might take a trip up for the first time, see what all the fuss is about. :)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

does anybody know do you have to book into the MAZ for the 28th, or do you just turn up??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Stacks of people coming into the shop saying their heading to Redbarn, might take a trip up for the first time, see what all the fuss is about. :)

Steve
    sorry to be the one to tell you,but its members only that day,no new signings on the day,maybe you can pm dobby and sort something.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Oh really, I had no idea. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

National Get Out and Skirmish Day'09
    29th of December

News Flash:
    After the success of last years event, this year we are aiming for bigger and better.... more sites, more players and more prizes!!
    We the site operators and retailers of Ireland are inviting all Airsofters across the country, regardless of whether you sit at home plinking, are a collector or are a regular skirmisher, to a nationwide skirmish involving Airsoft sites across Ireland new and established. Come and experience the best Airsoft sites the Country has to offer for FREE!

The Sites:

Dublin:

Kildare:
    Portlaoise:

Galway:

Louth:

Northern Ireland:
    To Be Confirmed

The date:
    Tuesday
    the 29th of December.

So get out and try some of the sites and the best thing about all of this: it’ll cost you Nothing, Zip, Zelch, Nada to play*!!!!! (*BB’s, Pyros and rentals not included)

You could make a trip to HRTA for the morning and hit RedBarn for the afternoon or you could do Drogheda for the morning and Fingal for the afternoon and The Warehouse in the evening!! Make a trip to some of the largest sites in Ireland and head down to G-Tac Galway or ABZ in Portlaoise, anyway you plan it... you get to go out and experience a great days skirmish courtesy of the Airsoft sites and Retailers this Christmas!
    This is by far the most important day in your Airsoft calendar!!

There will be a draw made from all names of those who pay €10.00 to enter the draw in aid of the ISPCC at any of the sites you visit for an awesome prize that'll make your head spin!cool.gif
    PRIZES:

1x Sniper rifle KJ M700 (Police Model) from the guys at Airsofteire.com

1x JG 552 Commando from MIA

2x Pistols of your choice from Hobby Airsoft

1x M16A2 Assault Riffle from StrikeArms.com

1 Pair of Viper Tacticle Gloves which come in medium and large.
    2x G36 Hi-Caps. and a €50 voucher for tacops.ie

Also to all the retailers who supported us last year we would kindly ask you to support this event again this year, we cannot do it without your continued generosity.wink.gifwink.gif

If there is any sites that I did not get in contact with but you would like to be included, please contact me and I'll add you to the list of sites.smile.gif

Brensmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

Cool, hoping to get to Fingal, redbarn and hrta. now which AEG to bring hmmm :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Just a note to all to enjoy tomorrow wherever you end up.
    Also please ensure that your batteries are fully charged up and have at least one spare one with you, ya don't want to be sitting out waiting for batteries to be charged up.
    Also take care on the icy roads. Have a good one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Also please ensure that your batteries are fully charged up and have at least one spare one with you, ya don't want to be sitting out waiting for batteries to be charged up.

You definatly won't be taking new members tomorrow, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

I know this is leaving it a bit late, but I need a lift out tomorrow. I don't really care where as long as I get to shoot somebody with half a clip of BB's. I'm northside Dublin but I can travel by taxi to suit. it's 2 people and a bag O' AEG.

My mobile number is on m profile page

cheers Smeg

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

giggsy664 wrote: »
    You definatly won't be taking new members tomorrow, no?
    sorry gigsy, we won't.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Alright, thanks a million. I'll try to draga bunch of my friends from HRTA up to RB.

Happy NGOAS day everyone!

Wherever you guys decide to go tomorrow take care in getting there and leave plenty of time for your journey, but once you are there remember this is about having fun and trying out your new toys also trying out sites both new and old.

If you want your name to be entered into the draw for the prizes please pay €10.00 when signing in and make sure you leave contact details just in case you win:D:D. All proceeds will go toward the ISPCC and the draw will be made when all site op's provide the list of names and have paid over the correct monies to coincide with those names.

Also could I ask all sites that are opening tomorrow to print of the list of prizes to display or you could find yourself repeating the list loads of times;);)

So guys get out and skirmish and bring along a friend or two and introduce them to this wonderful sport of ours:)

See you on the field.

Bren

From met.ie
    Tomorrow

Persistent and often heavy rain tomorrow in coastal counties of the south and southeast. Occasional outbreaks of rain and sleet elsewhere, with a risk of snow in places. However, the north and northwest will stay mainly dry. Highest temperatures will range between 1 and 6 degrees, but it will feel cold everywhere in a fresh to strong easterly wind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Have a good day anyone who's heading out. To the organisers, sponsors, sites et all: Well done on another great year of Airsofting and heres hoping next year will be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

What a day! Well done Bren and thanks all the other sites and sponsors!
    Mega turnouts everywhere i imagine if here is anything to go by!
    Itll be great to see how many we mobilised on the day throughout the country.
    Well done all......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

*DOBBY* wrote: »

and wear clean underwear:p
    and dont stay out too late
    and bring protection.
    thanks ma:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Great day hit Fingal , HRTA, Redbarn .great turn out,
    thanks to all the sites and players
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

I hit HRTA and then the warehouse,
    Warehouse was full to capacity, so much fun!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):D

M15 was broken so I used a rental, very accomidating so they were and great marshalling in the warehouse. When my guns battery went dead I they changed in about 6 seconds

Having marshalled in Take Aim along side Warehouse staff the standards are really high.

Also any Q about Aegs or repair or upgrades talk to the warehouse.my
    M15 A4 Carbine was not firing and Aaron was able to tell what was wrong with it in about 5 seconds, its now in for repair. Mp5 was missfiring and again he new instantly that it was the hop-up. Warehouse is where my M15 has always been services and shall remain where I get any guns services.

Thanks lads for a great evening.

Karl
    tacops.ie

A BIG THANK YOU to all Site ops, retailers and skirmishers who made this years event bigger and better;);)

The weather was crap but it could have been alot worse.... like todays weather:eek: but it did not stop the fun for both first timers and regular skirmishers.

Massive turnouts at all sites which is what this event is all about... getting out and skirmishing:):)

If all site ops can email or pm me the list of players who entered and paid for a raffle ticket in the next few days that would be great;)

Again, thanks everybody;) and happy new year!

Bren:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

tacops.ie wrote: »
    I hit HRTA and then the warehouse,
    Warehouse was full to capacity, so much fun!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):D

M15 was broken so I used a rental, very accomidating so they were and great marshalling in the warehouse. When my guns battery went dead I they changed in about 6 seconds

Having marshalled in Take Aim along side Warehouse staff the standards are really high.

Also any Q about Aegs or repair or upgrades talk to the warehouse.my
    M15 A4 Carbine was not firing and Aaron was able to tell what was wrong with it in about 5 seconds, its now in for repair. Mp5 was missfiring and again he new instantly that it was the hop-up. Warehouse is where my M15 has always been services and shall remain where I get any guns services.

Thanks lads for a great evening.

Karl
    tacops.ie

Karl I already said you could have the pr job, thanks for the words there mate.

Twas a great day had by all, a great bunch of lads showed up and I have to admit I lost my ability to stay back and jumped into the last few games (great fun).

So..

To all you freeloaders who came, thanks for a great day and for all the visists before hand. Happy new year everyone, lets make it a good one yeah!

Could all site ops can email or pm me the list of players who entered and paid for a raffle ticket as soon as you can;);)

Cheers,

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

Any news on when the raffle is taking place
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Any news on when the raffle is taking place
    Thanks
    ye this is a bit fishy:cool:
    no winner??????
    or no draw?????????????