Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Get Out And Skirmish Day '09

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Rat squad wrote: »
    ye this is a bit fishy:cool:
    no winner??????
    or no draw?????????????

Yeah your right:o:o

I been too busy:o:o (family health problems)

I'm still waiting on other sites to email me the complete list of names and monies collected on the day, yet I have asked lots of times.

So I promise the draw will take place next week regardless, and for those who collected money and names and have not forwarded the details I will name and shame!

Again sorry for the drawn out wait guys:o

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

any more news on the draw?

rossism wrote: »
    any more news on the draw?

Still waiting on 1 more site to pass over the names:mad: I'll be doing the draw tomorrow in Strike Arms new shop in Airside:) regardless.

My hand hurts from writing my name down a thousand times:p:p I hope I win:P:P:P

Bren

P.S.
    Deadline for the last 2 sites to pass on names and money: 12pm tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Still waiting on 1 more site to pass over the names:mad: I'll be doing the draw tomorrow in Strike Arms new shop in Airside:) regardless.

My hand hurts from writing my name down a thousand times:p:p I hope I win:P:P:P

Bren

P.S.
    Deadline for the last 2 sites to pass on names and money: 12pm tomorrow!

FIX! FIX FIX FIX!

:D

FIX! FIX FIX FIX!

:D

Open to bribes:P:P for the charity.

Bidding starts at 1 billion Krona:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

would that be danish or swedish krona

Ok guys here's the story so far, I would have liked to do the draw today as planned but in the interest of fairness I have been asked to hold off on the draw until Monday as there is still 2 sites that have names to enter the draw but they will not be able to get the lists to me until Monday:(:(

I would not like to piss anyone off who paid for a raffle ticket and then had not got their name into the hat for the draw:eek:.

I will hold off until Monday, again sorry for the delay guys.:o:o

Bren

Ok guys the last site has emailed me the list of names (40 minutes ago) to be entered into the draw:cool::cool: So I'll be doing this draw tomorrow in MIA as Strike Arms is closed on a Tuesday.

So best of luck everybody and I'll anounce the winner on this thread tomorrow:):)

Bren

National Get Out and Skirmish Day '09

The draw took place today at around 4pm in MIA and Derek drew the ticket with the winners name and the winner is: Amir Hashemian who bought his ticket in Rathbeggan Airsoft.

The following is the amounts raised by the participating sites:
    A.B.Z.: €0.00
    Drogheda Airsoft:€130.00
    G-Tac: €0.00
    Fingal Airsoft: €230.00
    Maz: €170.00
    RedBarn Airsoft: €230.00
    Rathbeggan Airsoft: €430.00
    The Warehouse: €0.00

Total money raised for the I.S.P.C.C.: €1,190.00

Again thank you to everybody who helped in raising the funds and apologies for the delay in doing this draw.

Until next years event.... happy skirmishing!

Regards,
    Bren

P.S. I'll be in touch with all retailers and site ops very soon in regards to a presentation of the grand prize and monies to the charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

go on the ratbeggan.....fukkin hell the place was full of teletubbys that day
    great turnout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

National Get Out and Skirmish Day '09

The draw took place today at around 4pm in MIA and Derek drew the ticket with the winners name and the winner is: Amir Hashemian who bought his ticket in Rathbeggan Airsoft.

The following is the amounts raised by the participating sites:
    A.B.Z.: €0.00
    Drogheda Airsoft:€130.00
    G-Tac: €0.00
    Fingal Airsoft: €230.00
    Maz: €170.00
    RedBarn Airsoft: €230.00
    Rathbeggan Airsoft: €430.00
    The Warehouse: €0.00

Total money raised for the I.S.P.C.C.: €1,190.00

Again thank you to everybody who helped in raising the funds and apologies for the delay in doing this draw.

Until next years event.... happy skirmishing!

Regards,
    Bren

P.S. I'll be in touch with all retailers and site ops very soon in regards to a presentation of the grand prize and monies to the charity.
    bren thats dereks brother, the bleedin gangster, did ye check his hand before it went into the bucket....:rolleyes:
    ( all above was said in jest.)
    well done again to bren for doin this for a worthy cause, and giving up his own time.

Advertisement