Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next theory exam

• 05-12-2009 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the next theory exam is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭brownmini

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the next theory exam is?

I cannot find a definite published date but according to COMREG published info,
    the IRTS are mandated to hold at least one exam per year.

I suggest that you email.... http://www.irts.ie/cgi/contact.cgi?ei7cd and ask him for an indication.

I estimate that the exam will be held once various courses around the country have just finished - that way people can go for the exam with all the theory still fresh in their heads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I would not think the IRTS are that organised. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭mythicalireland

The next theory exam is in June. There will be another in late September/early October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

A long way off so. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭mythicalireland

Yes. I would favour at least a quarterly exam. If I had failed in October, it would have been another eight or nine months before I could sit the exam again. Thankfully, I passed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement