Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mindless Morons

Options
  • 05-12-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭

This happened last night ( think it was last night ) in The Grove estate in Celbridge.

grove1.jpg

grove2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Little to be doing. Looks something similar to crop circles. F*****g aliens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Ah I thought you go on about cyclists!!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭loveforcelbridg

The groves a kip, I live there, all i hear is cars and scramblers flying aroudn all night, my gaffs been for sale for 3 years !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

The groves a kip, I live there, all i hear is cars and scramblers flying aroudn all night, my gaffs been for sale for 3 years !!!

i saw it'll be an other 3 before it sells as well!!!

the grove is a bit of a kip and its a place that the gaurds dont really patrol as they try to stay up around the playground on the high green and ballymackeely!!!

not that they do much...myself and a friend were sittin in the play ground one night with two lads who we randomly bumped into when a gaurd came up...clearly one of the guys knew him and the guard just told us not to fall asleep there and to close the gate on our way out!!!

really we could all have been taken away for being there but it was too much paperwork!!!

• Advertisement

they dont do fcuk all around celbridge, I absolutelly hate living in the grove.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

hahah that pick was me and the lads a while ago!!!

we were rippin up the ground :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Rob67

Sorry to hear that, but remarks like that are going to make it harder for you to sell...

If I ever get my hands on that little f**ker on the bike, I'll make sure he'll never procreate and cause further infestation of his kind:mad::mad::mad:

_SONIC_ wrote: »
    hahah that pick was me and the lads a while ago!!!

we were rippin up the ground :):):)
    I doubt that so much, what would mayooth boys being down in celbridge.. dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

i'm from maynooth and hang in celbridge sometimes...then again i went to wolstans when i lived in leixlip so really i don't belong anywhere!!!

and to _Sonic_
    these were celbridge lads and they werent ripping up the ground!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

If you have nothing worth contributing, don't bother at all....

sorry its just that i have a pretty good idea .. almost 90 percent sure who did this and its not people from maynooth its people that live in the estate.

sorry its just that i have a pretty good idea .. almost 90 percent sure who did this and its not people from maynooth its people that live in the estate.

Does a blue BMW ring any bells...? If it is that individual, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

1 can of expansion foam+ 1 exhaust pipe = perfect match

Rob67 wrote: »
    Does a blue BMW ring any bells...? If it is that individual, I wouldn't be surprised.
    I know who he is hes pretty sound just a bit wild haha.

I know who he is hes pretty sound just a bit wild haha.

A 'bit' wild? Hmmm... a bit erratic on the road and a bit too fast, but seeing as you know him, could you ask him to take it handy? He will end being in an accident or at least cause one.:)

Yea, will do dont rat him out ot the garda but.

Advertisement