Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This months games list at Fingal Airsoft

Options
  • 05-12-2009 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭

We're giving you a heads up on this months gaming at Fingal starting with this weekend.

5th of December - Free BB Saturday-
    Yep that's right our little plastic buddies are free today*

6th of December - Bren's Birthday Bash -
    It's my birthday, come and shoot me silly! Good numbers already confirmed, sure to be a fun filled day!
    12th & 13th of December - Free Rental weekend -
    No Fees for rentals all weekend, the perfect time to introduce a friend to airsoft*

19th of December - Free BB Saturday-
    Yep that's right our little plastic buddies are free today*

20th of December - Customer Appreciation Day-
    Just to say thanks to all our customers that have supported us through out the year, there is a special all day fee of €15.00... plus some goodies up for grabs.

23rd of December – Young Guns Day -
    Another of our always successful Young Guns Days with a special rate of €20.00 for the days play, get that last skirmish in before the boring xmas with the parents, aunties, uncles and grand parents!

29th of December – National Get Out And Skirmish Day -
    FREE, FREE and FREE!! Yes that's right you can come and skirmish all day for FREE! Last year we had over 80 players on site, that made for some EPIC games and plenty of laughs

* Players must pay for a full days gaming.

Bren:)

(Mods please move to retailers section thanks;))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Moved to correct forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

29th December.....0_0 WANT!!!!

is the free bb event on every saturday.

Also happy birthday old man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭_SONIC_

should be up for the young guns day!! :D:D

and happy birthday;)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

yo bren its dylan. (THE LITTLE BEAST)

uno the young guns day id say it should be after crimbo but still on the holidays. if it was after crimbo i could get abut 10-12 friends.
    say like the 26th-27th in around those dates or close.

happy birthday!!;););):p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

DKILLER12 wrote: »
    yo bren its dylan. (THE LITTLE BEAST)

uno the young guns day id say it should be after crimbo but still on the holidays. if it was after crimbo i could get abut 10-12 friends.
    say like the 26th-27th in around those dates or close.

happy birthday!!;););):p

I can't do the 26th or the 27th Dylan:o but the numbers are looking good for the 23rd, so if you can make it that would be cool.

Also anybody coming this weekend please make sure you book in advance for rentals:)

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Hi,
    Do you have any details on the night game? As usual I am in. Would it make sense to kick it of early 5 or 6ish. It’s still a night game

Also any info the Unguns event that same weekend.
    Format, How many teams, What if ur not on any team will you have a mixed team? Rentals

O'yes & can you make sure it won’t rain.:rolleyes:

Advertisement