Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nero Vision question, for those who use Nero 9.

• 05-12-2009 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

On the 'Make Movie' option, is it normal not to be able to drag movie clips along the timeline? I can place video clips on the timeline, but I can't use the hand cursor to place a lone clip let's say two minutes in to synch up to a specific part of the audio. All the video clips all line up from from the start of the edit, and I can re-arrange the order but I can't push them to later in the timeline. (Thereby leaving a blank space at the start the video timeline). Can move text, effects, and audio along their respective timelines at different time points on the edit just fine.

A clarification as to what I'm doing wrong, if I've misunderstood it or how to control it would be deeply appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Moved to Computers for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

If you want the audio to start first, then you will need to place a blank section at the start, solid black or whatever colour you need.

To do this, go to paint and use the paint bucket to colour the canvas whatever colour you need, save as a .png, drag the saved file into the assets section of Nero Movie Maker then drag onto the start of the timeline.

You can expand or contract the length of the blank section by moving the mouse to the edge of the section until it changes to arrows, click and drag up or down.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mr. A

Bob, late reply, but thanks!

Advertisement