Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Roundabout ---- Drive with CARE !! (Crash Pictures)

Options
  • 05-12-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Came across this in the middle of Lidl roundabout, Donegal Town a few minutes ago :eek:

And before anyone suggests it --- I don't think its Donegal Town's answer to The Pole Star !!

picture412.jpg

picture413f.jpg

picture415g.jpg

picture416.jpg

Didn't hear anything about how it happened but it was early this morning (5th Dec)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Speeding Id think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

From the looks of the scene he must have been flying in from Ballybofey. Happened sometime round 2am this morning. There used to be a big flower display on the island.. it was disintegrated.:eek: Some young pilot from Dungloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Upon approach to a roundabout please reduce speed , get into the correct lane, give way to oncoming traffic coming from the right...

LoanShark wrote: »
    Upon approach to a roundabout please reduce speed , get into the correct lane, give way to oncoming traffic coming from the right...

... please make sure your trays are in an upright position and please do not release seat belts till the captain has switched off the seat belt sign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

irish1967 wrote: »
    Came across this in the middle of Lidl roundabout, Donegal Town a few minutes ago :eek:

And before anyone suggests it --- I don't think its Donegal Town's answer to The Pole Star !!

picture412.jpg

picture413f.jpg

picture415g.jpg

picture416.jpg

Didn't hear anything about how it happened but it was early this morning (5th Dec)

He must have been on one of your famous Donegal reality tours.

• Advertisement

Yeah I think reality probably kicked in a few milliseconds after the car went airborne.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

heard about this yesterday my self, he must have been doing some speed to get airbourne and leave the car like that, coincidently was going around the roundabout my self a few hours later, didn't think to see if any remains

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

he'll have to get bigger brakes and a dogbox or a sequential box id be a help.

Advertisement