Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipaq 614c

• 05-12-2009 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone managed to set up vodafone MMS on the 614c If so can you post info on how you managed to set this up? MMS worked perfectly on 02 but now i have ported i just cant seem to get the MMS up and running.
    I have everything else working. gprs etc but for some reason i cannot get picture messages. i have tried the settings here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106942 but still have to pick up my MMS messages from the website. Vodafone have been unable to give me settings although i am more than a little surprised they do not have settings for windows mobile devices.

Any hhelp appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

scotsmarc wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone managed to set up vodafone MMS on the 614c If so can you post info on how you managed to set this up? MMS worked perfectly on 02 but now i have ported i just cant seem to get the MMS up and running.
    I have everything else working. gprs etc but for some reason i cannot get picture messages. i have tried the settings here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106942 but still have to pick up my MMS messages from the website. Vodafone have been unable to give me settings although i am more than a little surprised they do not have settings for windows mobile devices.

Any hhelp appreciated :)

As you have ported, I would say the problem lies with either O2 or Vodafone and not with your handset; MMS issues are not uncommon when porting.

I would recommend testing your Vodafone sim in a Vodafone handset, if you don't have one you can go to a Vodafone store and ask them to test this for you, and if you are still experiencing issues, call Vodafone customer care and advise them that your issue started since you ported onto the Vodafone network. If customer care say everything is fine, ask them to check with their porting support team who have more access to the required system(s).

Advertisement