Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore or something?

Options
  • 05-12-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭

So, yeah I kinda met 1 friend on internet.
    She lives in Tullamore or at least he says so.
    But she says It's like carlow and then after carlow goes that tullamore.
    Is there a city like that? I showed her map that I found on google which is in middle of ireland but she says it's not there. So where is it then?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Tullamore is a big city with plenty of beach breaks and our very esteemed leader B. Cowen surfs there every weekend so keep an eye out for him but don't ever drop in on him cos he has a big paddle built in to the surface of his board that he beats minions with if they do. other than that a great guy with a great singing voice which is what every country needs in a leader.

Also she becomes he in your post? you may wanna check out your friend a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

Tell your parents

Advertisement