Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSC+ irdeto card on hotbird

• 05-12-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Guys, need a bit of help here, bought an Irdeto card about 2 months ago for the JSC+ channels as it now works on hotbird, its worked fine up to now, last time I watched anything was the Europa League on Thursday night but today as I went to watch the Celtic match nothing is happening, its coming up no video or scrambled channel. I retuned the channels, switched the box on and off, took card out etc and still no joy. Signal is'nt a problem, my ART stations are coming in fine.
    Any suggestions or does anyone know if there is a problem with the Irdeto cards? I hope its not linked in any way to Al Jazeeras takeover of ART

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Theres major problems today again with Irtedo cards. Also theres problems with viaccess cards and the changeover with art. Its all over other forums. Are you getting art channels with your Al JAzeera card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Finne1993

snaps wrote: »
    Theres major problems today again with Irtedo cards. Also theres problems with viaccess cards and the changeover with art. Its all over other forums. Are you getting art channels with your Al JAzeera card?

No, Art coming through on its own card, I tried all sorts of combinations as I've an Art card and Al Jazeera card in the one receiver, its worked fine up to now, no matter what way I have it set up, all that worked today was the Art channels through the Art card.
    Very annoying, I had a few mates round and I was singing the praises of the JSC+ platform and all thats on it beforehand and now they're making a laugh of me!!

Are you using a multicypt card reader or an irtedo cam?

Are you using a multicypt card reader or an irtedo cam?

Multicrypt, should'nt really matter should it? As I said it worked fine in this receiver since I got the card and last worked on Thursday night

No shouldnt matter, I just read that irdeto cams are more efficent! My viaccess card is working fine at moment.

• Advertisement

No shouldnt matter, I just read that irdeto cams are more efficent! My viaccess card is working fine at moment.

I suppose it may be an issue, I have a Viaccess card as well but its expired and I tried updating it on adm.ae a few months ago, I think it was you and Byte who wrote about updating your cards on it a few months ago but it did'nt work for me which made me think maybe the multicrypt reader is'nt capable of receiving the upgrade.
    I'll leave it for a few days and if theres no joy I may just buy a viaccess cam and renew the sub on my expired card on http://www.jsc-cards.com/

Sounds to me that this changeover/Buy out of art is causing major problems. I cant clear art channels with my AJ card and my art card isnt clearing AJ channels like it should be as from the 1st.

looks like its a case of wait and see, pretty disappointing as Al Jazeera have been reliable up to now

Its working now!! WTF

Yes, like i said there has been problems with the irdeto encryption and this so called pair up with art cards/package's. Glad ur sorted. I noticed my viaccess card is still not clearing the art channels but i never seemed to have lost the AJ channels.

• Advertisement
Advertisement