Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[FOR SALE] toyko mauri hi-capa pistol, spring shotgun x2, m203 launcher+pistol grip

• 05-12-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

selling blowback gas tokyo mauri hi-capa with mag and double molle pistol holder new, never skirmished €130 no offers.

selling shotgun black long version metal- single shot firing at 300fps plus 5 x 40 rnd mags skirmished once. a second shotgun that was dropped and the lower barrel came loose - it will work but the lower barrel needs to be repaired properly, it has real wood and metal you can use the wood kit on the black shotgun. looking for €120 no offers

railed launcher holder, a sling attachment and a short m203 launcher, the m203 was dropped and the barrel release button on the side needs to be fixed as a result want to get €70 for it.

no postage, can meet in dublin within reason am based in sandymount.

the only trade i would consider would be one of these ak74brand not important.

CYMA-AK74U.jpg

PC020003.jpg
    PC020004.jpg
    PC050042.jpg
    PC020008.jpg
    PC020009.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

id take the capa if you would do post

i've bought loads off people here by post and its never been an issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

offer asking on the TM Dual stainless,
    if tiggers sales fall through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

whats the asking for the long shotgun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Tigger wrote: »
    id take the capa if you would do post

i've bought loads off people here by post and its never been an issue
    Gatling wrote: »
    offer asking on the TM Dual stainless,
    if tiggers sales fall through

hi

dont want to post, yours if you want to meet up in dublin tigger, if not its sold to gatling

thanks

whats the asking for the long shotgun

hi its €120 for the long shotgun + the mags and short broken shogun, will not sell separatley.

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

johnboyire wrote: »
    hi its €120 for the long shotgun + the mags and short broken shogun, will not sell separatley.

thanks

What make is the shotgun?

Flecktarn wrote: »
    What make is the shotgun?

its acm non branded.

pistol sold to Gatling, please pm to arrange thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

offer €50 collected for the M203 Launcher. It is repairable??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

dublin is far

let gatteling have it

• Advertisement

offer €50 collected for the M203 Launcher. It is repairable??:D

i was waiting for some kind of viper antidote offer:D

theres nothing actually physically cracked/broken on the m203 its just the latch for the barrel of the launcher does not seem to be ligned up properly yes i think it could be repaired.

would take €60 for it collected,

thanks

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

pm on its way

Gatling wrote: »
    pm on its way

thanks sold to gatling,

still have the shotgun bundle, is there any offers or anyone with anything to trade? would like to complete the christmas clearout

thanks

John

Flecktarn wrote: »
    You don't have a wooden stock for the longer shotgun no?

the wood kit for the smaller one is interchangable with the big one dont have a full stock wood kit only the full stock black one thats on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 stabarinde

John, please excuse this derail, but you haven't responded to my replies or those of other members regarding your other For Sale thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055725416&page=3 since 04-11-09. Me and a bunch of other forum members are waiting to hear what the story is regarding those items, having made a number of offers.

Best of luck with this lot.

Dermot

stabarinde wrote: »
    John, please excuse this derail, but you haven't responded to my replies or those of other members regarding your other For Sale thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055725416&page=3 since 04-11-09. Me and a bunch of other forum members are waiting to hear what the story is regarding those items, having made a number of offers.

Best of luck with this lot.

Dermot

all items are now sold both on and off boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Hi John! Will you let the M203 go for €55 ....... collected this evening!? :D Viper mobile heavy on juice!! :D

Hi John! Will you let the M203 go for €55 ....... collected this evening!? :D Viper mobile heavy on juice!! :D

its a bargain at €60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 stabarinde

johnboyire wrote: »
    all items are now sold both on and off boards.

You might want to tie that thread off then. About a half dozen of us have been waiting a month.

Dermot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Hi Johnboyire. I offer 60 Euro collected for the M203 and launcher, can collect this evening, presuming it works... Good for you?

• Advertisement

T.C. wrote: »
    Hi Johnboyire. I offer 60 Euro collected for the M203 and launcher, can collect this evening, presuming it works... Good for you?

hello thanks for the offer - just to confirm the m203 barrel release needs to be repaired. everything else is working

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭T.C.

Ok, I accept that. You can show me in person the damage when I come to pick it up. Are you accepting the offer then?

T.C. wrote: »
    Ok, I accept that. You can show me in person the damage when I come to pick it up. Are you accepting the offer then?

offer accepted pm me to arrange

only the shogun remaining any takers/offers/trades?

thanks

Advertisement